Chapter One: back to fairytail

Zeref and Mavis were walking back to the guild while carrying a giant strawberry cake to celebrate the day they all came back home after that one day.

"Why did we have to get this? It's heavy!" Mavis complains with a sweet high pitched voice.

It makes Zeref blush because, of how cute she looked at that moment, "I don't trust the others to carry this."

"What about Natsu?"

"Defiantly not Natsu," he laughs.

"Yeah, he's eat it before it even got outside and Erza.... Oh god... No one else would get any," she giggles.

"That might happen anyways."

They get in front of the guild doors and open it. Inside they see that everyone was yelling. Yelling at each other and at random objects. Zeref heard the word rival everywhere. He noticed that his little brother Natsu wasn't around or Lucy. Juvia was hiding behind a pillar, looking like she was about to cry. Tables and chairs were demolished.

"What the hell is going on in here?" He yells at them.

"Rival!" They all yell.

Wendy and jackel come up to the black wizard, "we don't know what happened. Everyone just started acting crazy."

The two set down the cake and Mavis takes a seat, dangling her small feet as she watched with a huge smile on her face.

"I can fly you stupid cat!" Grey's voice booms.

"Grey don't!" Happy panics.

"I'll show you!" The ice wizard jumps off the balcony and into the air, "I am the wind..." Then he falls fast, landing right on the cake. Taking it out and the table.

Zeref screams, his hands on his head, "everyone knock it off!" He yells, then he tastes something in his mouth, "what the...?" A black aura forms around him.

"Oh no! Zeref has been effected!" Wendy yells with horror.

The dark Mage walks with a fast pace to the bar and see a plate of pancakes that were waiting for him to eat, "you! My rival!" He points, "you made me gain five pounds yesterday! As punishment I will devour you!" He sits down and starts stuffing his face.

"That makes no sense!" Jackel exclaims.

"Mira! Make me more pancakes!" Zeref demands, "they need to pay for what they have done."

"I'm busy trying to get a fight with Erza!" She shouts back.

"I'm the master! I demand pancakes! I'll destroy you all if I don't have them," his eyes turn red.

"He's gone super crazy!" Carla says.

"I'll make you pancakes," Wendy offers with fear.

The masters eyes turn back to black, "thank you, Wendy." He sits and waits for her to finish.

It didn't take long and she hands him a huge plate full, "I hope you like them," she blushes.

"I'm sure they'll be delicious," then he looks at his plate of food, "repent while you still can," and he grabs handfuls and eats.

"I'm so scared. The whole guild will be gone if this keeps up," The sky dragon slayer says.

"You got that right," Carla agrees.

"Carla! Help me!" Happy screams while being chased by grey.

Juvia sits at the bar next to the master, "why can't anything go right for me..." She slams her head on the table.

"What did you do?" Wendy and the exceed shout.

"This is hilarious. I love this guild!" Mavis says.

------

Natsu rolls over on the bed to see Lucy writing something at the desk. It's been a year since the day they got married.

"Hey, you're up," she says with a smile. She sits down on the bed and gives him a kiss.

"Mhm... What are you writing?" He asks.

"Just about life. How being in this new world is like I guess and my thoughts."

"Your thoughts? What are they?" He smirks.

"I'm not going to tell you!" She giggles, "but, there is one thing..."

"Oh? What's that?"

All of her face turns red, "never mind..."

"Hey, you can tell me. We are married by the way. You can tell me anything. I love you." He kisses her on the cheek.

"I love you too. Okay, so I was thinking about how I always wanted a family..." She looks down at her hands with embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, we were planning on like thirty three babies," he laughs.

"We were not! I don't remember ever having that conversation!" Then she remembers a long time ago when she thought Natsu had a crush on her. She was freaking out but, couldn't get the thoughts of her and him together out of her mind. One of her fantasies was him saying something like thirty three babies but, worse thing was they were all happy babies. Her face turns redder, "happy babies..." She mumbles.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all," she waves her hands in front of her and laughs nervously.

"Right... So what about a family?"

"I want to start having one..." She whispers.

"Start having one?" He blushes this time, "I... I want that too, Lucy."

"You do?"

"Of course," he rolls his eyes.

She hugs and kisses him, landing on top, "I'm happy."

"Good. I want you to be the happiest girl in the world."

Lucy stands up, "want to head to the guild? There's going to be cake I hear."

"Heck yeah! I love cake."

They leave. Both including the blue exceed were living were Natsu and happy's house used to be. A big nice house took its place now.

When they get to the guild. They see everyone laying on the floor passed out or sitting in chairs. Wendy, Jackel, Mavis, and the three cats seemed to be the only ones awake. The guild was trashed.

"What happened?" Natsu asked angrily, thinking someone came in and attacked.

"Nothing bad like that. Everyone just sort of started going crazy. Even your brother," Wendy explains.

He sees Zeref passed out in a chair, his face in a plate of messed up pancakes.

"Eh... I thought he said he wasn't going to eat anymore pancakes after he gained five pounds." Natsu says.

"I'm sorry, it's was Juvia who did this. Grey was gone for so long on a job and when he came back he didn't pay much attention to Juvia so, i bought another potion and all this happened. It was just like last time." She started to cry.

"Don't cry Juvia! It's okay." Lucy says, "and I don't really want there to be a flood today."

She wipes away her tears, "Juvia is sorry."

"Juvia, you didn't have to do all that to get my attention. I just had something's to do," grey wakes up and walks over to her. He then goes on one knee and opens a box with a ring inside, "Juvia, will you please marry me?"

"Eek!" The water Wizards knees felt weak, "yes! I will my darling Grey!" She hugs him tightly then kisses him. He slips the ring on her finger, "I can't wait to tell everyone when they wake up!" She screams with excitement.

"Awwwe! Juvia I'm so happy for you!" Lucy squeals and embraces her.

"There might have to be a flood today. I have so many emotions right now!" She starts balling and fills the whole guild hall with water. Everyone wakes up with a shock and tries to escape.

"Juvia, so happy!" She says.