Chapter Eleven: oh holy night

Lucy, E.N.D, and happy make it to the front door of Zeref and Mavis's home. She just opens the door and everyone is already joined in.

"Hey Lucy! Hey Natsu!" Mavis yells. She had little soft antlers on her blonde head, "merry Christmas!"

Zeref walks up with a smile. He had a red Santa hat on, "merry Christmas," he says smoothly.

"I love your hat," Lucy giggles at Zeref.

"Uh... Yeah, Mavis is making me wear it," he explains with a blush.

"I am not! It looks cute on you!" Her shout was high pitch.

"You look so lame," E.N.D laughs.

Zeref blushes even more and his hand is itching to take off the hat.

"Don't you think about it!" Mavis warns him.

"Ugh... Fine." He gives in but, smiles.

"Anyways there's drinks, cookies, and cake but, Erza says the cake is hers...." Mavis tells them, "sorry I brought up cake when you can't have any...."

"It's okay. Erza can have it." Lucy reassures her and laughs.

E.N.D walks off and pours himself some punch and grabs a gingerbread cookie. He takes a bite, "that's good." He says. Then he takes a sip of punch and he could taste something in it.

"I put a lot of vodka in there," Erza comes up to him with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Oh great." He says half heartedly and rolls his eyes.

It was awkward the rest of the time they spent together then she just leaves saying some fake excuse about how she has to give her cake to a groundhog outside. It was a very odd one and it made E.N.D laugh a bit.

Lucy comes up to him then and steals his drink, chugging it all.

"Uh... Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm great. Why wouldn't I be?" She tells him. He could tell she was a little drunk already.

"I don't think you should have anymore. I don't want to take care of you if you start puking and stuff."

"What?? No... I won't puke. You're silly," she jabs him in the chest with her pointer finger.

"Hey! Lucy! Want to play truth or dare?" Erza asks from across the room.

"Heck yeah!"

"Why did you say yes?!" Everyone shrieks with fear.

"Come everyone sit in a circle!" Erza demands. Everyone does so. Erza has a bottle in her hand, "okay so the first person the bottle lands on asks truth or dare. The second person is the victim. Please make it good," she winks, "I'll spin it."

It lands on Mira. Titania spins it again and it lands on Lucy.

"Oh no," the blonde Mage says.

"Lucy, truth or dare?"

"Truth I guess."

"Do you have any feelings for E.N.D?"

Her face turns Crimson,"I... Uh... I don't know... No... I love Natsu..." She says nervously knowing he's looking at her.

"I feel like that was a lie!" Erza shouts.

"It's not!" Lucy yells back. She slaps her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe she yelled back at her, "I'm sorry Erza."

Erza had her eyes closed, "it's fine. Next."

Mira spins the bottle and its lands on E.N.D. The second time was on Grey.