Chapter Twelve: you made a mistake of hurting fairytail

It's been twenty minutes since Zeref left. Mavis sat impatient. She couldn't wait anymore. They had to find him. She had a bad feeling.

She went to the balcony to get E.N.D to help her. Lucy and him were leaning on the railing talking about celestial keys.

"E.N.D I need your help," she says.

He turns to look at her, "great. What do you need?" He replies annoyed.

"Zeref is missing..."

"So what if he is? I'm sure he's fine."

"How long has he been gone?" Lucy asks.

"For about twenty minutes," she answers.

"Are you serious? It's only twenty minutes." E.N.D snaps at her.

"He went to find Raynare." She was mad at the demons words towards her.

The demon kings expression changes from annoyed to shocked. She also saw a hint of worry but, it didn't last long, "well that's no good. I guess we should find him."

Mavis and along with team Natsu head out to find the Guild master.

"I sense death," E.N.D says.

"I did earlier too," Mavis agrees, "do you feel Zeref anywhere?"

"No... I don't..."

"I feel like if he was still fighting her you'd feel the magic power pretty quick..."

"Maybe he beat her," Erza says.

"It wouldn't have been easy. She was tough I'll admit it." The Etherious states, "I feel something now."he starts walking fast and reaches the fountain in the middle of the town.

Mavis gasps then runs. Zeref was laying in the water. His skin very white.

"He isn't breathing!" She cries out once she reaches him.

"Oh no! Here bring him out the water. I'll try my magic on him." Wendy tells her.

"You won't work, child," Carla says.

"I have to try!" She puts her hands over him, "come on.... Zeref please..." Tears ran down the sky dragon slayers face.

Mavis and Lucy were crying too as they watched. A light shows up and E.N.D stood there angry, his fists in flames.

"She'll pay for this," he says.

Then Zeref wakes up with water coming out of his mouth, "I'm... Mavis... Natsu..." He was shaking, "I'm so cold..."

"Oh my god. I'm right here!" Mavis hugs him.

"We should take him to the infirmary," Lucy tells them.

E.N.D nods, "I'll take care of Raynare. I can feel her close by watching us."

"Be careful," she says to him.

They a pick up the passed out black wizard and carry him to the hospital.
When they reach it, he was token in immediate care. His lungs were still filled with water and his blood pressure dangerously high.

"I hope he'll be okay," Lucy says.

"He will. He's immortal, he can't really die from drowning." Mavis states, "but, it was still scary."

Lucy looks around more with worry, "i hope E.N.D will be okay. I never thought I'd say that..."

"You lovvvvveee him!" Happy snickers, "wait! Don't do that! You only love Natsu! Right?"

"Of course, happy. I'll always love Natsu and we'll get him back."

"It hurts so much. Natsu isn't Natsu..." Happy cries, "I'm sorry. I've been holding it in since E.N.D took over!"

Fairytail: The Demon Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें