Chapter Thirty Five: secret agenda

I'm sorry I haven't been updating for a long while. I've been feeling kind of blah lately and a small case of writers block.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this place?" Zeref asks as he looks around.

"It's a place I picked out. Raynare won't know we are here," Fuzen answers, "and it's nice to finally meet you black wizard."

Zeref nods, "what I want to know is, why are you helping us?"

"Yeah, you have some explaining to do," natsu has his arms crossed and glares at the other demon.

"It was a plan of mine all along. A plan to defeat Ankhseram."

"Ankhseram? How?" Zeref gasps in shock.

Fuzen meets eye contact with Natsu, "E.N.D is our only hope. His job is to defeat Raynare's strongest demon."

"But, it'll kill him if he does!" Lucy shouts.

"Not exactly."

The whole guild steps back and gasps.

"What are you talking about?" Grey asks.

"I can't share with you entirely. I just want E.N.D to do what fate has prepared for him."

"Fate? Why should I do what you tell me? It could be a trap. I don't trust you. You can't expect me to believe a word that coming out of your mouth," natsu grumbles angrily.

Fuzen smiles slightely, "are you always this stubborn?"

"Pretty much," zeref mumbles to himself but, his brother hears.

"Hey! I am not! How are you so calm about this?" He points at his older brother.

"We don't have much options."

"So how much has all this been going towards your plan?" Natsu stares daggers at Fuzen.

"Since the very beginning."

"And what's your name again?"

"Fuzen..."

"Fusion?"

"No! It's Fuzen! With zen at the end not sion!" Raynares demon screams at him.

"Alright, calm down fusion," natsu smirks and waves his hand.

Fuzen's face turns red with anger, "you're a real piece of work!"

"I cant say the same about you. You're kind of boring."

Fuzen bumps his forehead to E.N.D, "what did you say?"

"You're boring. You seem pretty weak too. I defiantly wouldn't have you in my tartorous guild."

"Well, I may not be able to defeat you but, I could with that creature over there with the tail," he points at Jackel across the crowd.

"Fine, then fight him."

"Do I got a say in this?!" Jackel shouts.

"I'm your master so no."

"Well, I'm ready for a fight anyday. I won't lose to the likes of him. I'm a demon from the books of Zeref," the Etherious gets his fist ready.

"Yay! A fight!" Some of the guild cheers.

"I'm scared," lucy half whispers to Levi.

"This is unacceptable!" Zeref's voice was heard.

The guild turns quiet them and looks at their master.

Mavis just giggles, "let's get this fight started!"