Chapter Five: he finally talks!

E.N.D just stands there staring at what he's done with a grin on his face. The fairytail guild was scared at what he might do next. Finally the demon moves making everyone flinch away.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt anybody," he says. His eyes turn back into Natsu's eye color. He sits down at the bar, "I'm hungry. Mira can you make me my usual?"

"Yeah.... I can," she gets up, her knees shaking.

Lucy gets up and sits down next to him. Even though his eyes were back to normal, they were still cruel and cold.

"Like the view?" He says to her with a hint of a smile.

She tears her eyes away, "no, just seeing if any part of Natsu is left." She mumbles.

"Nope. Sorry," he turns around to look at everyone else who were frozen in place, "can all of you move around like normal and stop staring at me. It's making me angry."

Everyone moves, trying to act normal. There was a lot of whispering. Lucy has never heard the guild so quiet.

"Can you talk normal too?" He asks rudely.

Everyone obeys. Cana starts drinking like normal. Some were playing pool. Some arguing. Lucy sees bisca's and alzack daughter Asuka huddled and crying. She saw everything. She's twelve years old now. Mavis sat by herself, her head hung low.

The guild hall doors open then, everyone looks except Natsu. He was busy eating. Zeref, Grey, and jackel emerge into the guild hall.

"What happened here?" Zeref asks.

Mavis gets up and runs to him and embraces the black wizard in a tight hug and cries, "a dark guild came into our guild. They used a spell so we couldn't use any magic and then Natsu came back and... And..." She couldn't finish.

Zeref's eyes set on the fire mages back. He walks towards him noticing ash on the floor. He felt that familiar intense power all around, "Etherious Natsu Dragneel."

E.N.D turns around to face him, "hello, brother."

The dark mages eyes open wide. He hoped he was wrong, "what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm trying to eat."

"Master!" Jackel yells with excitement and hugs him.

He tries to pry him off, "get off me. This is not how you treat your master. What have they been teaching you?"

"I'm so happy you're back."

"Get off!" He pushes him and kicks him into the wall.

Grey was frozen in place. His best friend was gone and the one he destined to kill was right in front of him. Then demon makes eye contact with him, "hey, ice princess."

The color drains from the ice Wizards face. He wanted to shout flamebrain but, this wasn't the Natsu he knew so he kept his mouth shut.

"What game are you playing?" Zeref asks.

"Game? I'm not playing any game. I just wanted to spend time with my family and eat Mira's delicious food." His smirk mischievous. He gets up and goes to the request board, "I want to do a job as team Natsu."

"No way." Master says.

"I could just burn this place into nothing..." He tells him.

"We can do a job. I'm up for it," Lucy says and stands.

"Great so smart. I knew I fell in love with you for a reason." His eyes grow wide at the realization about what he just said, "I meant now I know why Natsu did," he voice shook a little bit. Nervousness written all over his face but, he quickly fixes it into the cold look again.