Chapter Eighteen: all I want

E.N.D and Zeref stopped at the door in front of his first class of the day. He hugs his little brother, "good luck. I'll miss you till you get home." He starts to get teary.

Natsu struggles to free himself, "stop you're embarrassing me..."

He frees him, "you embarressed?"

"Yeah! I said that!" The Etherious pouts.

Zeref laughs softly, "it's crazy to think how human you are. It's really like I have my brother back. It's nice. I love you."

E.N.D has never heard those words from him before. This time he hugs his older brother, "I love you too."

They separate and his first day begins. He walks into the classroom and sees miss. Kimura. He waves at her and she smiles kindly at him. She had long black hair and purple eyes. Her skin pale.

"Alright, everyone we have a new student today. Introduce yourself," the teacher says looking at him.

He blushes slightly, "my name is Natsu Dragneel."

"Why is your hair pink?" A boy in the class asked.

The demon was caught off guard, "I was just born that way...."

"How rude Izumi! You don't say things like that!" Miss. Kimura lectures.

"I'm sorry... I was just wondering."

"Well, you can just pick a seat and sit down, okay natsu?"

"Alright," E.N.D walks over to a empty seat in the middle.

"Hi! My name is Koji! It's nice to meet you!" A boy next to him said with excitement. His eyes were bright purple and he had blonde hair. He held out his hand.

Natsu didn't know what to do when he put his hand out.

The kid could tell he was confused, "it's a hand shake. You put your hand in mine," he grabs natsu hand, "like this," and they shake.

"Oh! Weird!" He laughs.

"It's how you introduce yourself to people." Koji grins.

"I see!"

"You haven't been out much have you?"

"No, not really."

"Excuse me, class is starting," the teacher says a little frightening.

"Yes ma'am!" They two kids both shout.

Miss. Kimura was writing notes on the board for everyone to copy. Natsu grabs his notebook out of his bag and starts writing, a smile on his face.

The rest of the day dragged on and it was time for E.N.D to walk home. He grabs his stuff and walks out the door. Walking down the sidewalk for a bit, he could feel someone behind him.

"Hey! New kid!" One of the other students shout.

He turns around, "hi, the name is Natsu," he holds out his hand like Koji taught him. There was three kids there and he notices Izumi.

"Would you like to be our friend?" Izumi asks.

"Friends? That would be so cool!"