Chapter one

Y/N pov*
Hi I'm y/n styles  I'm 16 years old but people think I'm 19 I'm in a boy band since 2013  with my brothers/dads
Liam James Payne
Zayn Javadd Malik
Niall James Horan
Louis William Tomlinson
And we're one direction form in the X-factor  Liam is like our dad he's 22 years old, Niall is a dork a funneh one he's 20 years old and Zayn is the bad ass one the cool one with tattoos alone with Louis and Liam but he haves a lot of them and he's 23 years old and Louis the clown hey that rimes oh and Louis the clown the oldest one of us the diva of all times he's 25 years old but he looks younger everyone knows their real age except mine but it's okay I guess? Right now we're at syco records recording of course and were talking about our tour it's called TMH (idk)
"So who do you want to be your opening act" the other day I saw on a interview 5 girls called fifth something there good "can it be fifth harmony?" I asked looking at the boys and at Paul and Simon "fifth harmony? Mm" Simon looked at me he started at me for like 5 minutes then he made a call "they said yes so your going on tour with Fifth Harmony, The Vamps and Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande" woah to much people  wait did he say the vamps? "Um excuse me sir' the vamps?" Simon nodded I looked at Paul he gave me a sad smile you see I don't get along with the vamps well they don't get along with me I've been the most hated in this band because of them...but it has stopped and I'm happy for that "styles!" Zayn said snapping his fingers in front of me "you alright kiddo?" I nodded and got up "yes I'm fine just you know.." He nodded and hugged me "I know lad were going to protect you after all were your dads well kinda" I started laughing a bit tugging on my sleeves and yes if you wonder if I do cut I used to and have scars but no one need to know that only the boys alright?  "Well One direction looks like fifth harmony is here and the vamps to go get along " no no "c-can I leave Simon?" He thought it for a moment but he knows what the vamps did..maybe you'll get to know later.. "Yes y/n just be careful" I nodded and ran out with Niall he's giving me a piggyback ride "yay!!" Louis and Liam came across us Niall froze "move Niall!!" They looked at us I'm still on Niall they don't let us do "dangerous things" and they think this is dangerous "Niall! Y/n!!" "Oh shit.." We said at the same time "Y/N styles! Did you just say shit?" Oh crap better run "u-um no!" I said and ran away I have no idea were I'm going right not "y/n get back here!" "Never Payne!" I said laughing I saw the main room and quickly ran to there but someone tripped me I rolled and hit my head on the wall I have no idea how "bloody hell what's your problem!" I yelled and groaning it hurts! "Y/n are you alright!!" Liam's voice yelled I shook my head I felt my cheeks wet no I can't cry in front of people I can't! "Well well styles better look were your going" Brad..