Chapter 13

Liam's Pov*
I fell on my knees sobbing.. "G-guys t-they t-took him..!" I felt arms hug me I just shook my head "oh cmon your crying for that dumb boy?" Brad said looking at me I ignored him "cmon Liam let him go he'll be back.." Normani said in my ear i shook my head "he's like my kid!! They took him am I going to see him again!?" Ally and Dinah started crying and Camila to..this is their fault.."you.." They looked confused "YOU ALL OF YOU FIVE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" "How is it out fault Payne!?" Dinah said stepping closer "you made him fall! You had boyfriends except Normani! He got hate and now..he's gone..he's gone.."
Camila's Pov*
My eyes never left the cab as it drove away..my heart breaking..it's true what they say you know? You never realize what you had until you lost it.. "L-Louis?" He looked up wiping his tears away still sobbing he hummed "w-why doesn't he wanna go back to school?" He stood silent.."h-he was bullied before..he self harmed..we made him stop but with all this happening I thinks it's going to be worse.." Crying more..I ran to the bus he's really gone..if we haven't played with him this wouldn't be happening..I walked to my bag taking y/n's favorite sweater haha it's funny the story..
Flashback
Omg.. I froze when I saw y/n he looked confused "are you alright mila?" I nodded not taking my eyes off his sweater he giggled taking it off handing it to me "why'd you take it off?" He smiled "you love it don't you?" I nodded how not to love a sweater with a banana on it saying it me!? "Have it"
End of flashback
It still smells like him...
Liam's Pov*
"Alright boys time for sound check!" Simon said smiling we didn't move "what's the matter boys?" We didn't say anything  "cmon boys please.." Paul said trying to smile.. "Please what Paul? He took our child away! He won't tell us where y/n is!" Zayn said sobbing again "he only left his teddy.." Paul looked away a tear falling.. "How do you want us to do sound check if we're not complete?" Lou said getting up and walking away "he's right..we need him" we got up and walked away to the fifth harmony girls looked at us confused "you'll have to get on that stage tomorrow!! If you don't bad things will happen to y/n!!" Zayn turned awakens running to him I hugged him "calm down mate!" "Don't you dare touch him!!" Simon started laughing "like you care,.you were ignoring him to remember?" And with that we left to our bus..