Chapter 2

Y/n Pov*
"Well well styles better look were your going" Brad said I opened my eyes I froze I couldn't move my body isn't reacting "leave him alone bread" Zayn said walking in flipping a coin thank god he got here "it's Brad.." A green eye girl said wow her hair is so black like batman "and you are..?" Zayn said stepping closer oh no he's getting mad (Zayn haves anger issues here)  "L-Lauren jaurgui" Zayn kept flipping a coin until he turned to Brad "don't come close our son.." Liam, Niall, Louis  got next to him getting taller "I knew one direction was gay and had a son" Brad and his band mates started laughing I looked at Zayn is vein is showing I better step in "g-guys" I said getting up tubbing my head it still hurts they quickly turned around  Liam helped me stay up "no kiddo you sit down will handle this" I shook my head my curls are messy "n-no cmon its not worth it"  they all nodded except Zayn "Cmon dad" I said giggling a bit he turned around smiling wrapping his arm around my waist I hugged him tight and the boys did a group hug "feel dah loveeeee" Niall said making us laugh "aww" we pulled away looking at five girls I notice there glaring at someone well Zayn his arm is still wrapped around my waist  should I do something? This is to awkward and their still glaring.. I walked away from Zayn and walked to the girls "hello you must be fifth harmony" I said smiling they quickly smiled and  they like walked to me fast in till a short one hugged me tight "hi I'm ally and sorry I'm a hugger" aww she's so cute "Ello ally im y/n and it's alright" she smiled and kept hugging me "move shortz!" A holy shit Beyoncé? "Omg beyonce!?" I said touching her face "no but thanks" she said flipping her hair "I'm Dinah call me DJ Hansen Dmac the queen-" "he gets it!" Every one said including the vamps and the boys I started laughing she turned and smiled "well hello yonce" I said stretching my hand out she looked confused "I give hugs dude" she tackled me I just stood there to be honest and hugged back she got pulled away by a dark skin girl "hello I'm-" she Hugged me why is everyone hugging me!? "Y/n I know I'm Normani you can call me mani" she said smiling and backing away weird...  I nodded and walked to the green eye girl "hi I'm y/n" I smiled again she smiled back "Lauren " she pulled me in to a hug smelling me..okay then.. We pulled away smiling I turned around and got tackled by a koala hug "and you must be Camila correct?" She nodded in my chest aww I started giggling  "and you are y/n" I nodded she hasn't let go... "Okay let go now he's not a fucking bear instead come hug me" a member of the vamps said "I'll fuck him if I want" Liam and Louis pulled and ally puller her away "nope get away from our child" Louis Niall Zayn said Liam and ally stood their pulling back at Camila who's trying to come back to me aww owww I can't resist she looks so cute I'm gonna hug her "come here cutie" I said pulling her away from them hugging her "yay!!" I smiled  "dawg my turn" Dinah said pulling her away hugging me I hugged back "your so huggable!!" She said tickling me "okay that's enough" the boys said pulling me away I pouted trying to reach them "nuuu" "no y/n cmon we gotta go home " "aww baby y/n is pouting?" I quickly turned around to the door I looked at the boys they let go I quickly ran to Ariana "ARIANA!!" I said hugging her tight "BABY!!" She said hugging me back "I missed you!" "Missed you to ari!" We stayed like that until she got on her tippy toes "your girlfriends are jealous" she whispered I turned around seeing fifth harmony glaring at them I shrugged it off the door opened again uuu i know who it is "DEMIII!" Me and the girls shouted tackling her I was on top Demi I think ally was on top of me and Camila next Dinah and mani and Lauren "guys! I can't breath!" She said laughing I pecked her cheek the door open again "Styles off miss Lovato now" Simon..I quickly got up leaving the girls on the floor "that's no way of greeting someone is it!?" He yelled I shook my head looking down he pulled my chin up making me look at him "look at me when I'm speaking y/n" I nodded fast "dude calm down we were just playing " Dinah said looking at Simon he just shook his head " out y/n now go home you guys stay and bond" I nodded slowly walking to the door  Demi got up grabbing my arm stopping me "calm down Simon we were just playing" I kept looking down I don't want to look up.. "I'm sorry Demi but he's always causing trouble like this" Simon grabbed my arm pulling me to the door  "don't you dare talk to him like that Simon" Louis  said stopping him "or what Tomlinson? Wanna leave to?" He shook his head backing away I looked at Liam and Zayn and the girls glaring at him "now cmon" Simon pulled me out of the room closing it and sending me home again ...

Dinah's Pov*

"Holy shit who knew that Simon could be so mean" Ariana said "no bad words!" Liam and ally said "I agree with ally what's his problem?" The 1D boys glared at the vamps "if they leave we can tell you" me and the girls and Ariana gave them pleading looks they nodded and left we all sat down "you see" Niall looked at Zayn "thanks to the vamps Simon hates y/n" he looked at Liam "the vamps said that y/n gave them drugs and that he beat them up did you see the news?" We all nodded "that's why Simon hates him and he believes the vamps we never agreed with them being on tour Simon did" Zayn finished "but that's no way to treating a sixteen year old" "16?" We said Demi nodded "but in Wikipedia it says that he's nineteen well I'm every web site" Camila said wait now I get it.. "So Simon changed everything about him? Is age? Family and stuff?" I asked looking at them they nodded looking down "you see Anne y/n's mum  isn't his mum it's just some weird lady that wanted money" Zayn said braking a pencil "woah chill there" Lauren said he shook his head to a no "he's suffered to much..and all the world giving him hate..you should see the look on his face every time fans sees us on the street and only want pictures with us!!" He said getting up Liam got up and grabbed his shoulder "calm down.."  He nodded grabbing his jacket "I'm going home maybe he's already crying.."

They all walked out even Ariana and Demi left with them
It's just me and the girls "y/n is cute" Camila said smiling "DIBS!" I said getting up dancing "no! He's mine!" Ally said well that's new "but you have Troy" "and you have Nela" I rolled my eyes "guess he's mine " Camila said drooling we all laughed "you have Doritos boy camz" I high fived Lauren she's the only single one "I'm taken but..oh well" mani said smiling "we should get him to date us all" they all nodded "let the plan begin.." We said..