Chapter 30

"Memories after all.." I finished as the people yelled and screamed  I whipped my tears why do I always break down? Why can't I get over this??  I looked down stage I saw a little girl around 5 years old..she's smiling aww she's cute! I need to hug her! I walked at the edge of the stage asking a bodyguard to get her up here they said yeah the little girl shocked  smiled I gave her a mic "hello there" I said in mine "hi!" Aww "you look so cute can I have a hug?" She nodded running to me "what's your name cutie?" We sat Indian style  "my name is Rose" I nodded "say hello to rose please!" "HELLO ROSE!!" I smiled as rose smiled to "is there something you would like to say?" We were getting up she nodded I got to her size   She looked at every one speaking in her mic "y/n..please don't cut anymore..I know why you use long sleeve shirts..I just really wanted to meet you to tell you these things now that I have the chance I'll do it is everyone okay with it?" I nodded holding in tears "okay.." "Y/n don't hide your cuts your handsome beautiful the way you are you've been through a lot and it's okay to cry right now let everyone see that your human to because I'll show you I'll show them " she pulled my face up with her small hand, "it's okay to hate we are here for you I'm here for you we love you sometimes PEOPLE won't show it but we do I love you y/n you keep me on my feet sometimes I know you need love and a hug" I fell on my knees sobbing opening my arms the small body crashed with mine I hugged her so tight..I can't believe a five year old said all of this.. "Please stay with me.." She hugged me tighter I got up still hugging her "who ever came with rose please meet me b-backstage and t-thank y-you all for this l-lovely n-night" I hugged rose tighter running backstage I looked at Rose resting her head in my chest "are you okay?" That's all I was hearing I can't stand it!!  "Babe are you okay?" Great just what I needed right now!! "Y-yeah please get out " "no in staying" "Barbara please" "no!" "fine!!" Rose hugged me tight   "your m-my new cuddle buddy" a tiny giggled escapes her lips I smiled "I'm hi I'm rose sister" a girl said at the door "hello there please take a seat" she sat next to me "um excuse me I'm sitting there " Barbara said "no I need to talk to her" "no y/n your my boyfriend now move" I covered Rose ears "bloody hell! Out now!" She huffed and walked out "please don't tell she's my girlfriend" "it's okay.."
No ones Pov*
Hours past y/n was still in talked with the sisters until they had to leave y/n got their number, mean while ally and the girls were glaring at Barbara who was on her phone  Liam walked in with zayn "hello there" they say next Barbara Liam on her right zayn on her left "hi?" "Can we talk to you?" What do they want? Barbara thought to her self  she nodded locking her phone  "why are you doing this to y/n?" Zayn asked she started laughing Lauren and Dinah watched closely "sorry but why do you guys care? You ignored him  while was depressed" "you don't-" "b-Barbara?" Y/n's voice filled the room the girls head shot up "c-can I h-have a h-hug?" Y/n looked down tearing up again Barbara got up quickly wrapping her arms around your neck "what happen?" She and the others asked at the same time "we talked and they made me think..I told them everything they made me change my mind in a way.." Barbara smirked nodding rubbing your back

To Emma:
Thanks Emma and Rose ttyl and if he calls you tell me what he says -barb.