Chapter 57

I'm really exited right now nothing could go wrong I'm getting married!! With the girls I love I hope everything goes well!  The girls are getting dressed right now so am I , I have my tux on the bed! Woo!
4:00 pm
"Do you..Camila Cabello, Dinah Hansen, Allyson Hernandez, Normani Kordei and Lauren Jauregui accept y/f/n as your husband?"
The boys nodded to the man whores that it was time "STOP THE WEDDING" the girls rolled their eyes looking at the boys y/n looked confused "what's going on?" He whispered to the girls "it's okay baby" Normani said "what do you guys want?" Dinah asked kinda harsh Louis smirked "just wanted..y/n have the girls been out the couple of nights ago?" Y/n nodded not breaking eye contact zayn laughed "well girls y/n what a lovely wedding..would be ashamed if..it didn't happen" y/n walked to zayn "what do you mean?" Liam walked out with the man whores "what are they doing here?" Liam gave him a sad smile Austin smirked "well little y/n we came here to save you" the girls eyes widen as they made their way to the boys but got stopped by big rob "sorry girls but you've hurt the boy" nela took his phone out "listen to this" he handed the phone to y/n everyone at the church only sat there watching y/n looked at the voice memos "don't listen to them!!" Lauren shouted y/n looked at her and Niall, he smiled sadly patting his back "do it mate..it's for your own good.." Y/n kept thinking and thinking.. Until his thumb opened the first one playing it..
What are you doing here??
-came here to..just stopped by
Ally's voice y/n felt years in his red already
You made your decision remember?"
-and..? He won't find out cmon
Lauren's voice...
Y/n threw the phone to the ground walking to the girls "YOU FUCKING LIARS!!" They walked a little bit back y/n never snapped at them like that before "I GAVE YOU MY LOVE TIME EVERYTHING! HELL I GAVE YOU CHANCES!" He fell on to his knees..the girls just started Dinah walked up to him trying to hold him  but y/n pushed her "DONT TO-OUCH ME!!" Nela quickly took a gun out without anyone watching him "YO'Y/N!" He turned around everyone did "sorry" he pulled the trigger..everyone gasped the boys tackled him everything going on in slow motion..the girls trying to reach y/n before the bullet made impact..but they didn't they couldn't.."OH MY GOD!!!" They quickly called the police takin the kids out blood spilling out of y/n's tummy like a fountain the girls got next to him tearing up.."d-don't close your eyes okay?" "My tummy h-hurts" y/n whimpered Camila touched his forehead feeling his cold skin tearing up more "h-how could you cheat o-on m-me when I-i was to b-busy loving you and being y-yours..?" Y/n closed his eyes slowly..