Chapter 29

Y/n: No sir! I refuse to kiss your daughter!! It doesn't feel right!
Stallone: you don't have a choice-
Y/n: choice?  Bloody hell!! I have no word in this!? Your making me date your 14 year old daughter!!
S: *silent*
Y/n: I'm already sharing a fucking buss with her! She's gonna make me sleep with her! God damn it! She's 14!!
S:okay..maybe your right..
Y/n: of course I'm right last night she wanted to shower with me
S:I get the point kid, here's the deal you do what she says and on  your brake your free only for that time okay?
Y/n:okay..bye
End of call
Y/n sat down he's hiding in the boys dressing from "you okay there mate?" Y/n's head shot up "don't you dare call me mate Malik " zayn gulped he's never seen y/n so mad or upset before that's when he knows that he did fuck up "okay calm down buddy just tell us what's going on" Niall said rubbing your back "there making me date a 14 year old you already now that " the boys nodded slowly "and if I don't her dad is going to end us all Fh, you guys and me" Louis sat next to you holding your hand interlocking your fingers "and I have to do what she says until we have our brake and I'm free only for that time" Liam nodded speaking up "you still love the girls don't you?" Y/n took a deep breath nodding "of course I do.. Their my first love my first kiss.. My everything I've never stopped loving them, how could I stop loving the ones that loved me back..? Even if they cheated I know they loved me at some point " Mean while Ally,Lauren.Mani, Camila and Dinah were right outside listening to their conversation Camila had tears in her eyes like all of the other girls did, they walked away slowly "he's still the same.." Lauren said smiling "maybe we broke him but we can fix him again" Camila said Dinah nodded looking down "but what you already broke can't be fixed " mani said "we lost him because of you four if you would've stopped dating your exes we would all be a couple still" With that Normani whipped her tears running away Barbara walked to their direction "hey-" "MOVE BRAT" Normani sai running away "what's her prob?" Barbara said ally Dinah and Lauren rolled their eyes "why are you doing this?" Camila asked taking a step closer to her "do what?" Dinah walked up to her to "don't okay innocent brat" the younger girl smirked "I have the money and power to" she smiled touching her lips remembering the kiss "Girls, you know..y/n is like my monkey..he's gonna do whatever I want if I want to fuck him he's gonna have to do it"  the girls were beyond pissed "you don't have the right!!" Ally said "no fuck that your only 14!" Dinah said walking closer the little girl smirked "at least I didn't cheat on him" and that's all it took to make the girls stop.."shut up you don't know anything!" Camila sobbed running away she bumped into someone "s-sorry" she mumbled "cami what's wrong" she quickly hugged y/n tight "that stupid 14 year old is being mean-" "Barbara!!" Y/n shouted "yeah babe?" He took a deep breath "please..I fucking beg you don't you ever speak with the girls again" the girl nodded walking up to him pecking his lips "I'll see you in the bus" you took a deep breath "how long is this gonna last??"