Chapter 28

Just to fill in
"Where is he!? I want him now James!!" I stood in my bunk as I heard the brat I mean Barbara yelled to I'm guessing is the driver "Ms. Stallone please calm down he didn't get of the bus we haven't stopped yet" James yelled "I want him now!! Where is he!!" Damn this gurl haha Dinah would say that
Group chat with the girls
Y/n-holy shoot she's crazy!!
PolyB-want me to give her a poly beat down?
Smalls- she's 14 Dinah
Koala!- bitch better back off or I'm sending the hood 😎
Y-n-are you serious camz?
Ren-I'm with ms.ghetto here
"I'm calling daddy!!" Ok I think it's time to get out I walked out of my bunk stretching "what going on?" She tackled me to the ground straddling me "I thought you left" "how could I leave if we're on a moving bus?" She shrugged "from now on we're sleeping in the same bunk" haa where's my ghetto gurl when I need her "I don't want to.." She shook her head "you have to I don't care if you say no or I'll call daddy" I nodded slowly getting up walking to the kitchen let's see..waffles!! "Y/n?" I hummed in response "c-can you turn around?" I did "yeah?" She made me sit and sat on my lap okay then "close your eyes I want this to be special" "be what?" She smiled "close and you'll find out" I don't know if I should..but I'm to stupid so I did "now what?" No response..i felt her move a bit a pair of lips crashed to mine she started kissing I didn't kiss back "kiss back or I'll call daddy" ah daddy daddy blaaaa I kissed back well at least she didn't lie I am her first kiss she doesn't know how to kiss she pulled away her eyes are close "omg..my first kiss was y/n styles"