Chapter 22

It's been 2 weeks and I already recorded a full album, yes 20 songs  and I'm still trying to ignore the girls but it's to hard and well the boys are still trying to talk to me but I won't, am I being selfish? I honestly don't know anymore but I'm not gonna give in Cara said she already haves a tour it's called 'Notes World Tour' she said that scooter already got the opening acts but she doesn't know who they are and I honestly don't care right now I have a interview I'm nervous!
"3..2...1.."
"Hi I'm Chelsea Briggs and I'm here with the wonderful y/n!" I smiled at the camera waving "hello  it's been so long.." I looked down playing with my feelings "yeah I know so! Question time!" I nodded smiling "Who's Cara Delevingne?" She smirked wiggling her eyebrows "Cara is My best friend/manager and I know what you gonna ask when did I meet her?" She laughed nodding "I met her at school on the first day she didn't leave my side never and since that day we became very close " she awww'ed smiling "okay now tell us about your first solo album? And why is it called 'notes'?"I nodded "Notes, it's called like that cause it all started with simple Notes that turned into lyrics and the tour starts in a few week album comes out today" she took her phone out "it's already out wow" she kept scrolling I just looked at the camera making weird faces "alright fan questions!" No I hate this part... "Okay so..did you get bullied in school..?" I closed my eyes nodding I can't cry here it's live suck it in styles "are you alright?" I nodded again smiling the best I could this is hard.. "Who would you date from the 5H girls?" GREAT JUST GREAT  "I..I-I- d-don't know...but I t-think it would be..all" her eyes widen she was gonna talk but I cut her off "I already have..Camila: the cute adorable one that haves that something that makes you laugh and do weird things, Lauren: the one that you can go talk to no matter what, Dinah: haha she can do so much things, ally: her smile and her kindness and she's like a sunshine and Normani..she's funny and talented they all are they have something special in them that makes you want to be with them.."  Chelsea Smiled wiping her tears "this one is from  @styles4ever.. It's a bit personal is it okay..?" I looked at Cara she nodded that made me nod "okay..what did you do after you found out that the girls had boyfriends?" Deep breaths deep breaths "I-I was thinking so much things..running threw my head..I was lost...then the hate it got out of control and and-" I felt someone hug my and wipe my tears Chelsea smiled sadly  "it's okay..y/n.. " I shook my head "it's never okay Chelsea trust me.." She pulled me closer "one last question... Is it true that the 1D boys ignored you.?" I looked up at her "I..no it's not.."  She smiled "and this is all! Buy the album 'Notes' by y/n styles! Bye!"
"And cut! Best rating ever!" I nodded as I walked to Cara hugging her tight
No ones pov*
As the boys and girls saw the interview they sat there quietly "He lied..we did ignore him.." Liam said said resting his face on his hands "he didn't say we cheated" Lauren whispered quietly.."good thing we convinced scooter.." They all nodded "we have to get him back"