Chapter 26

As the paramedics tried to get y/n back a van following the ambulance..
------------------------------------------
Hours later
"Family of y/n styles?"ally and Liam quickly pushed everyone "how is he!?" Ally asked the doctor "he's okay but don't leave him alone" Liam looked at him curious "why?" The doctor took a deep breath "he's traumatized he haves scares   In his arms and there fresh" Liam and ally looked at Camila, Lauren and Dinah sending them a glare "can we see them?" He nodded "only one can stay and see him tonight "I'll do it" Dinah Said walking with the doctor before someone could answer they were already walking to y/n's room "he should wake up in a few make your self comfy " Dinah nodded as she saw the doctor walk away, she looked at the boy in the bed her eyes getting teary at the sight of her love with bruised face and his arms with scars she quickly walked to the bed taking his hand "hey babe.." She looked up sitting down making sure y/n was still sleeping "I just wanted to tell you that..I'm sorry I should've stopped him"
Dinah's Pov*
I looked at him he's there ahh I'm so stupid, I moved him a bit to the left laying down with him cuddling in his chest "babe ..I know your asleep but..i just wanted you to know  that..I love you so so much..I never loved Nela I've always loved you..your so cute, your a gentlemen , even though we treated you horrible..you were still happy..babe I'm sorry.." I started sobbing why did we have to be sucks jerks to him? He didn't deserve shit he's to cute bullshit he's only 17!!  "d-Dinah?" "What?" Wait that voice  "y/n?" He hummed "Dinah..please don't leave me please I'm scared.." I felt something yet on my head I looked up his eyes are closed he's crying "babe don't cry-" "how do you not want me to cry if this all your fault! If you never would've slapped Cara.." Shit he's right.. "She said shit..-" "she was right Dinah you've guys have hurt me enough..." "I love you please forgive me " he hugged me tight "just give me time.."