Chapter 17

1 year later..
Bully's, hate mean comments  every where y/n goes, He hasn't come out of his 'prison' called house in a year only to go to school , People say he's dead, No one knows in the social media , Y/n one the first months of the year started his old habits again, Cutting, Starving him self, No sleeping, the bulling has gotten worst every time they see him..well you know what they do right?
Mean while the boys are desperate to win the Ama's along with the girls, they've forgotten about y/n except the girls they still love him and feel guilty...

"Hello! I'm Chelsea Briggs! Well guess what..ya'll remember Y/n styles..? The EX member of 1D? How to forget him?! No one has seen him in 1 Year! Say it with me WTF. Alright so..y/n has been seen outside school..and I gotta say..The hate has gotten to him people!! Bloody nose! He's skinnier! It looks like the ex member of 1D is still getting hate? Tell me what you think! Just look at the picture! And! What's Ariana gonna do? I know what you did last summer is a duo!? WTF?"

"Do you think you can make it? Please I need you.!" Ariana said walking back and forth  "i-I don't k-know a-ari.." Ariana smiled as she heard the voice she missed so much over the year "please y/n please!" She started buying her nails "I-I'll try to m-make it okay? N-no promises" Ariana smiled jumping up and down  "I'll see you at the Ama's yay!!" Laughs heard over the line  Ariana could tell it was a real one "okay ari..I have to go I'm hiding in the bathroom..gtg before they find me bye ari see you- HEY Y/N COME OUT WE WANNA PLAY.." Ariana's smile faded as soon as she heard that "bye ari.."