Light's return

Your p.o.v.

"Damn right I'm not Kira!" I yelled in triumph, smiling happily. I didn't actually think that my idea would work! Guess I'm just that good!

~Time skip and now your back inside L's apartment~

"So, how did you find out that I lived here for the time being?" L asked, studying me and Yuki closely. Shit, what do we say?! What do we say!!! Oh yeah, I told him earlier that we were detectives from America...So I'll just continue on with that lie, unless something happens that makes it where I have to say something like the truth or something. Pssh, I don't think that would be an option. Just then, Light came waling through the door. Oh no, wait, dose he know we're from a different world? Probably not, but just in case I might have to lie some more. Nah, I'll just tell them the truth and watch them freak out.

"(y/n)? Yuki? What are you doing here?" Light asked, trying to hide his annoyance. Oh, y'know, just talking with L about how we have information about Kira, nothing you have to worry about!

"How do you know these people, Light Yagami?" L asked in a very suspicious tone. Light somewhat glared at L.

"They happen to go to my school, Ryuzaki." Light spat. Ooohhhh, stuff about to go down. Are they going to fight like they did in that one episode? If they are, I'm totally going to bet on L. He can Falcon kick the shit out of Light!! Yeah!!