Kid-Napped Ice Cream Queen

Your p.o.v.

I basically made a mad dash for the closest Ice cream store, gathering strange looks from people who were walking by. OUTTA MY WAY!!! I NEED ICE CREAM!!!! I kept running, until someone grabbed me, and pulled me somewhere. I had no idea what was going on, and the only thing I saw about the person who was dragging me was medium long blonde hair. WAIT! Oh Shit...

"WAIT! STOP! LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled, and snatched my hand away from her. She looked angry at me. It took me 0.3 seconds to figure out that she had dragged me to an ally. She had something in her hands...oh fuck. She hit me in the back of the head with plank of wood. I was knocked unconscious by the hit. FUCKING HELL!!!! 

Yuki's p.o.v.

"(Y/n)!! Heh, Wait up!" I yelled, trying to chase her down the street. I was in a great mood to day, so giving chase to her wasn't to bad! But I soon lost sight of where she had went, and started to cautiously look around for her at every ice cream and candy store within at least half a mile from L's apartment. She was no where to be found! Oh, (y/n), where did you get off to?!

I decided to go back to L, just to see if they could help me find where my stupid bestie ran off to in their make believe world. 

~time skip to where Yuki's already at the door because i'm too lazy to write~

"L!!!! EVERYONE!!! HELP!!!" I yelled as loud and obnoxiously as possible, while banging on the door. I heard a crash inside, and Mello yelling at Near. God, he fell and then yelled at Near for telling him to be more careful, huh? Still, it's a laughable moment. The door was opened and I was met with Mello.

"Yeah?" He asked, in a slightly annoyed tone. Man, if I'm annoying him, he should just wait until we fine (y/n) again. Hehehe, I'm so mean. Even when she's missing. Oh, yeah. Almost forgot about that.

"Guys! (Y/n)'s missing!" I shouted, grabbing their attention.

"WHAT?!?!" Light yelled out in surprise. Wait...is Light...?

"Well, I said something about going to get ice cream and she ran off. I followed her, but soon lost sight of her!! Now, help me find her fools!" I ordered and gave them a stern look. "NOW!"

Matsuda looked a little frightened by me, and hid behind the wall so I couldn't see him from where I was at the door. L didn't really look surprised, or worried, or have any expression at ALL. He took out his cell phone, and started talking into it. He was probably talking to Watari. Whelp, it's time to go find the Ice cream queen!!

Don't ask where she got the plank of wood from...She just made it with her imagination! :D  Anyway, can you guess who the kid-napper is? I'll give you a hint; the only female person in Death Note who has blonde hair and an alibi for kidnapping you. Anyway, have a wonderful day!! ^^