I have no idea..

Your p.o.v.

I ran over to L's apartment door and banged on it as loudly as possible. Don't know why, but I was running from Near, Mello, and Light who were now chasing after me for scaring them. Near knows I scared him! Even if he won't accept it. Anyway, someone opened the door  and I tried to jump in but just fell on the person. I didn't care who it was, and rushed into the room. I jumped behind the couch and hid. 

"Huh?" someone asked. Everyone from Task Force was there and staring at me. I did make quite the entrance. Hehe.

"SHH! I'm hiding from Near, Mello, and Light! Don't blow my cover!" I whisper shouted at them. I noticed that I had fell on top of Matsuda. Oh well. Everyone glanced at each other then at me again. I heard a crash from where the door was.

"Ugh..." Mello grunted. "Where'd she go!" He yelled, and I tried to hold back laughter. I can only imagine that he had slipped while trying to sharply turn into the room and fallen. Hehehe. 

"Near, Mello." L said, greeting them. He wasn't in the room when I had came crashing in, but I was worried that he would blow my cover. Him or Matsuda. 

"L, hello. There was a strange girl who came running in here. Do you happen to know where she went?" Near asked L. I growled and jumped out of my hiding spot.

"WHO YOU CALLING STRANGE?! I AM THE MOST NORMAL PERSON HERE!!" I yelled and pointed at Near accusingly. Mello jumped back at my surprise appearance, while Near gave me a 'really bitch?' look. I glared at him, and I'm pretty sure it was like that scene in an old western movie where the bad guy and good guy are facing off. But then I saw something that made me scream.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I shrieked, and jumped back. Everyone looked at me with confusion. What did I see?.....................................................................

A Chocolate bar....that had fallen on the ground. How disgusting! Now who's gonna eat that thing?! It was probably Mello who dropped it, but he wouldn't eat it off the floor...right? Wait, what are they doing here? And where's Yuki?

Sorry if it wasn't as long (that's what she said) as the other chapters, but you know. Anyway, look forward to some more characters in the next few chapters! I mean-- What? New characters? No...