Progress Report!

Hey everyone, this, once again, isn't a chapter. I'm sorry! But, this is a good place to start putting up the romantic counters! You know, to see how much the guys like you and then take polls for who we should all simultaneously date at the same time. O' joy!

Light: 5/10  He is a weirdo with little screen time. Starting to act a bit odd.

Matsuda: 3/10  He is a sweet cinnamon roll with even less screen time. Fake flowers.

Near: 8/10  As much as he tries to deny it, he is in love with you. It's like shoving a stick waaaay up your ass and then proceeding to claim it's not there. We all saw you do that. Come on.

L: 6/10  He needs some sleep. Possibly candy too. He begs you to never read fanfiction around him. Ever again.

Mello: 5/10  He likes chocolate, and frankly, who doesn't? Aside from those with allergies, of course. Then it might not be as good. Regardless, Mello does not care.

Matt: 3/10  In all honesty, he might have forgotten you existed. Only a bit though.

Yuki: 8/10  Friends for FU*KING life, bro. Sisters before Misters. Alsoshemightbeinlovewithyoubutshedoesn'twanttosayanythingbecauseshe'safraiditwillruinyourfriendship

And that's about it! So, after Light, let's see who we can spend more time with before, you know, Near dies over hearing that you can be interested in more than one person.

Oh, and have you all heard about the eclispse? I hope to see it in full force! Well, I'm tired. It's 2:24 and I want to sleep. Also, I'm back in school with honors classes and it fucking sucks. With all the people with hardships in high school, I feel you. It's rough. Welp, goodnight everybody! Or, if you're reading this in the day, good day!

XOXO,

A trashy Fangirl <3