Guys = The worst

Ryuk's P.O.V.

You know, it took me this long to realize this. Stalking is just like two people going on a pleasant walk together. Except only one of them knows about it. 

Humans are interesting, don't get me wrong. Some more so than others. I wouldn't hang out with Matsu-what's-his-face if it cost me thousands of years off my life. But Light is cool. Most of the time.

By the time I had made it back after a casual stalking of that other girl, (Y/n) was already awake and handcuffed to the bed. Light was talking oddly and making almost as much sense as that weird Philosophy stuff in the earlier chapters. That was hard trying to wrap my head around.

 I don't know what Light was planning on doing with (Y/n), but with both of their positions at the moment I could guess. And I didn't really want to be in the room for it.

Right as I think that, (Y/n) suddenly arches her back and forces her cuffed wrist forward so hard there was this godawful snapping sound. It took me a solid five seconds before I realized what had broken.

The bed frame thingy. 

She broke it with her wrist. Wow. I told you humans were interesting. 

Before Light could do anything else to stop her, she hopped off of the bed and rushed towards the balcony outside of Light's room. Light stood up and knocked the chair he was sitting in over. She looked at him then glanced towards the ground.

When she looked back I mouthed at her, "Do a flip."

She jumped. 

Your P.O.V.

Maybe it was the fact that I was filled with adrenalin right now, but I just survived jumping off of a balcony. I stumbled to my feet and noticed I was bleeding. Shit.

I looked up and saw Light staring at me, before he turned around and was gone. Fuck he's going downstairs. 

I did the only thing I could do, and that was run. My arm was messed up, especially my wrist, and my leg hurt like Satan was poking me with a pitchfork. Is that a phrase? I don't know but it is now. 

I couldn't really run, but I was doing my damned well best. I didn't feel any of the pain, though. So I guess that let me run faster than I probably would have. 

I had no idea if Light was behind me or not, but I only had one goal in mind; I needed to get back to L's apartment. And there it was! 

Right there, I just needed to get a little bit farther. I turned to look behind me and that was my biggest mistake. Light was only a few yards behind me.

I have no idea how I did it or how security didn't stop me, but I got inside and managed to get in an elevator that was closing. Inside, there was a little girl and her mother. Both were just staring at my exhausted and bleeding form right next to them. I gave then a sort of smile.

"Guys are the worst; just remember that." I told the girl. She nodded. I got off on the floor I needed to, and sighed as I wobbled down the hallway. 

I go to the door and knocked loudly. Why was it so hard to stay awake? I was knocking again. Suddenly, the door opened and I heard people gasp. It was hard to tell who it was because their voices started to all kind if mush together. Yuki was in front of me, and that was all I knew. God I hate not having my blood inside my body. 

I fainted on top of Yuki.