Could we crash with you?

(A/N) Haha! I think this chapter is going to be hilarious! Anyway, you decide!

Your p.o.v.

"Yuki, we don't have anywhere to go tonight. We're gonna have to sleep in the cold!!" I cried, making Yuki roll her eyes.

"Yes, we could do that, OR we could crash with someone." she replied, smirking mischievously. 

"What do you mean by that? Yuki, who are we going to stay with? It better not be staying with L or Light..." I warned, glaring at her. She smiled. "Oh no."

"Oh yes! We're going to ask both of them! And if they say no, then we'll just go get a hotel. That way, we get to stay inside, and not freeze our asses off." 

"Why don't we just get a hotel instead? I don't feel comfortable asking to stay with someone." I said, crossing my arms and pouting.

"I just want to see if either of them would let you. I don't care if I get to, because either way I'm going to stay at a hotel. Now, go shake dat ass!" She said, pushing me back to the door of L's apartment.

"Oh hell no!" I shrieked, running over to the elevator. She smirked, before coming over to me and pulling me back over to the door, despite my pleas. She threw open the door and pushed me back inside before slamming the door shut. God dammit Yuki!!

"Hmm? Ah, (y/n), is there something else you need?" L asked, noticing that I was back. NOOO!! LET ME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!!!

"Umm...yes...?" I replied, as if questioning him. 

"Well then, what is it?" 

"I kind of wanted to ask you and Light something...." I said, unwillingly. Yuki wasn't going to let me out unless I asked them that stupid question. I don't want to do this!

"Yeah?" Light asked. AAAGGGHH!! PLEASE SOMEBODY, HELP ME!!!

"I wanted to ask you if...I could...stay with one of the two of you. Yuki kind of...kicked me out...." I said nervously. Oh, how I shouldn't have said that...remember that thing I bet earlier? About how L and Light were about to through down? Yeah, well, that happened. Haha, why?! This is all because of Yuki!! Yuki, I hate you!!!!