Now For Matsuda!~(Valentines pt.2)

Your p.o.v.

While this whole scene played out, I heard Yuki laughing her ass off at what was happening. Near sweat dropped and glanced to the left. Someone whispered something or another to him, Pretty sure that was Mello, and he nodded.

"I've been asked to go somewhere else for the time being, so goodbye." Near said before disappearing. No really! It was like he was some kind of ninja or magician! Maybe a ninja Magician!! Gasp! Maybe this snickers was somehow infected by his ninja magician powers!! I ripped into the snickers and eat the whole thing in one bit. Yep, I can't wait to get super powers from this.

"Laugh all you want Yuki but I just got super powers!" I yelled at her and closed the door. She scoffed, but it was probably just because she was envious of my new powers I was gonna get. Maybe Near isn't all that bad. Plus, I got to eat a candy~

~timeskip brought to you by PASTA!~

I spent the rest of the day playing Pokemon (whichever game you want). Yuki was sitting upside down on the couch trying to figure out something, but I wasn't sure what. Hey, why would I want to? She's probably trying to figure out what to do for an alien invasion. I bet that's it. Before I could do anything else, I heard the doorbell ring. I was about to stand up and go open it, but Yuki jumped up and threw a bunch of candy at me, before lunging at the door. Huh...this isn't even good candy!!

"Hi!" she exclaimed at whoever was at the door. Whoever was there I couldn't hear, and didn't really care. But what do I do about this gross candy?! I don't want to look at it, let alone touch it!

Yuki's p.o.v.

"Hi!" I yelled happily, trying to play it all cool like. 

"Uh..h-hey. I, um, brought something for (y/n). I-I didn't know what to get her so I got her these.." It was Matsuda. FUCKING ADORABLE MATSUDA!! And he got his adorableness all up here and brought her a gift for Valentines Day! Oh, fuck you (y/n). You got guys falling for you left and right. Ah, oh well.

"Okay, what you get? It's gotta be better than Near's." I said, rolling my eyes. Heheheh, that was still funny! Matsuda looked a bit confused, but handed me what he got her. Awww! It was flowers! He's such an adorable character-- person. Ehehe, not an anime character at all..

"A-and don't tell her it's from me! I-I uh..." he hesitated before saying anything else. Aww, he was flustered and embarrassed! Ugh, (y/n) guys are just falling at your feet. How did this happen? You had three guys in our world ask you out! ...In one day. Nevermind that, back to the adorableness.

"It's fine. I wont tell her. Bye bye, Matsuda~!" I sang and slammed the door. Don't know why though. Meh, oh well. 

"(Y/n), get your arse over here!" I yelled at her. I hear her whine so I went back to the living room. She was still in the pile of candy and looked like she was about to cry.

"Yuki! He-help! The snickers has given me powers, but this foul candy is like my criptinite!" she cried. I looked at her with a blank expression. What...

Your p.o.v.

It was disgusting! But then I noticed Yuki was holding something that had my name on it. Literally! I jumped up and took it from her. It was a little vase-y thing of flowers! there was a note attached to it.

"Huh?" I questioned and looked at it. I read it allowed, in a deep man's voice, for no reason in particular.

"Ahem! Dear (y/n) (l/n), my love for you is as real as these flowers." I stopped and looked at them. . . . They were plastic. I shrugged and continued. "I can't help but smile each time I see you. I hope you have a great Valentines Day, my Valentine. With Love, your secret admirer."

Yuki looked like she was about to freak out or something and ran into her room and screamed into a pillow. What's that about? Anyway, I got superpowers AND a secret admirer in one day?! I must be awesome or something. Hehehe!