Knock Knock

Yuki's P.O.V.

Damn it! (Y/n) got her stupid bloody broken self all over me! But really, I didn't expect to see her tonight, let alone like this. I had gotten up to open the door when everyone heard the loud knocking. I guess they wanted someone less "valuable" to risk their own life.

When I opened the door, I was no where near ready to find a bloody, bruised and fainting (Y/n). She fell right on me, and out of a sudden burst of adrenalin filling me, I carried her into the next room, before I rushed back and locked the door. There was no way that I was letting the person who did this in here. Gods, who would ever want to hurt her?

I ran back to where I had left (Y/n) and watched as everyone started freaking out. Near was going ballistic, pacing around and throwing his arms up as if that could make the situation any better. L was still in shock and hadn't moved a muscle. I don't think he even blinked since the moment I put (Y/n) down here. 

Mello was calling someone. He seemed mad. I don't think he was taking to Matt. Wait, I haven't seen a lot from that guy in a while. I wonder what's up with that.

I think at that moment I was too scared or too filled with adrenalin to think clearly. I was running around, trying to find something to help with the situation, but I don't think anyone was helping. It just made everything worse because everyone was doing something, yelling and freaking out.

The only one who wasn't, was L. I hadn't really payed much attention to him for a while because I was too busy running around trying to find anything that might help (Y/n). I had went into the kitchen to wet a towel that I could give to (Y/n). L started to do something.

I didn't notice at first. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him moving. He was stumbling, as if he couldn't really move. I stopped what I was doing and stared at him.

It was kind of creepy watching him, and under any other circumstance I probably wouldn't have. Probably.

I think he might have still been in shock or something. I don't know, but he just stared at (Y/n).

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Mello yelled into the phone. I looked over at him. Yikes. He looked like he was about to blow up.

"What?" I asked. He turned to me and seemed like he wanted to kill something.

"No one's coming." I was confused by what he was talking about. Who wasn't coming? The police? An Ambulance? I had no idea what he meant. Until it hit me.

Near's P.O.V.

No, no no no no! This is all some nightmare, right? It has to be. I looked back at (Y/n).

This wasn't some dream that I could wake up from. I tried not to scream, but I couldn't stop myself. This was my fault, wasn't it? That's the only reason! Because I left her at that Fast Food Place, this happened. Was her arm broken? Her leg? God, (Y/n)...

Wait, no. This wasn't my fault, right? I left her with Yuki and Mello. They were the one's who left her there by herself. They were the ones who abandoned her! It's their fault!

I grabbed my hair and started pulling on it.

I was the one who abandoned (Y/n) first though, so this was still my fault. It had to be, right? There was nothing else this could be.

I screamed again. This is the worst thing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Everyone froze. What was that thing that Mello said a minute ago? No one was supposed to be coming over here.

Who was that?