Matt's "gift" (Valentines pt. 5 or something)

Mello's p.o.v.

"Matt, I got some news you might want to hear." I said into the phone. On the other end I heard a rustling noise, then a groan.

"...Wha? The hell's wrong with you dude? I was sleeping..." He grumbled at me. 

"There's a lot of things wrong with me, but that's not what we're talking about. This is about (Y/n)." I responded. He was silent for a moment. Did he...forget who (Y/n) was...?

"Oh, yeah. She's that girl with the ice cream fetish right?" He asked. I , in all honesty, had no way to respond to that. I know she likes ice cream and all, but uh....a fetish for it? Didn't need it know that.

"Uh....sure. Anyway, she's been thrown in a cell by L and Near. So, seeing as you two were all 'buddy buddy' with each other, I just thought I'd tell you. Because, you know, I'm just so kind."

"...Yeah, whatever. Anyway, that's great for her. Just let me sleep alright? I'm ready to get this day over with." He said, sounding kinda bored with our conversation. Why, how could he be bored when he's talking to me? That's just unacceptable! 

"Oh, wait. I have something for that chick. Tell her that her friend Yugi or what ever it was, there is no way in hell I'm watching any of her hentai bullshit. I'd rather get shot multiple times in my entire body with machine guns by police officers." Matt growled in annoyance. 

"Well, that's...strangely specific. Uh...I'll let her know." I hung up with that. Wow, he is...strange.

Neat ole Near's p.o.v. 

Hmm, I wonder what happens to be taking L so long. It's been quite a while since he left. I decided I would go take a look. I got out of the chair and walked over to the door. When I opened it, I was not prepared for what I saw. Well, at least I found L.

He was, uhm, on the floor and Yuki was lying on top of him. He didn't look too pleased with the situation. I immediately turned right back around and slammed the door shut. I did not need to see that.

Yuki-o's p.o.v. (Do you see what I did there?!)

So, I bet you're wondering how it is I, Yuki, got in this situation. Heheheh, well, you see, I came over here because after I let those police people take (Y/n), I felt sorta bad about not looking out for her and stuff. Hah! Just kidding! I was bored so I decided to come over here. 

When I broke into L's apartment, I had accidentally barged in on him walking over to the door. When I did that, I knocked him over. He tried to catch himself, and when he did he grabbed my arm. That pulled me down on top of him. Yeah....you know, if I wasn't such a big Light fan girl, I would have fangirled  sooooo hard. 

Then, I heard a door slam shut. It uh, was Near retreating back to the other room. Heheh. I know what he thought went down over here~ Wink wink nudge nudge. Heheh.

Alright, you know, Matt's gift ain't all that special, but don't worry. I'm sure that he'll draw you some hentai or something. You know, that awesomely romantic stuff everyone gets their significant other.