The devil has a pretty hot co-worker

Yuki P.O.V.

Okay, so when Near said that thing about "MgRonalds", I remember something, though at the time I hadn't remembered. We all went down the street and to this place across from another restaurant called "Sentucky Fried Chicken". At that point, I realized what I was getting into. 

 We walked into the place and I immediately recognized the people at the counter. 

"What the actual fuck..." I whispered under my breath. (Y/n) looked at me in confusion as to why I said that, but I just took a deep breath and told her I wanted a Chicken sandwich. I walked over to a booth and silently wondered why in the hell, yes pun intended, this was even happening.

Your P.O.V.

Aaaaaalright then. So Yuki wants a chicken sandwich, and I want (Whatever you want). Okay, sounds good. I skipped over to the counter in front of the guy working there and smiled.

"Hello! I would like to place an order for," And I kinda stopped listening to myself. All I know is that I told him what we wanted, and Near and Mello went to the other person, the one I noticed was glaring at me the whole time I talked to this guy. However, that whole time, Mello was flirting with her. Really badly. But it was understandable why he was flirting. THIS GIRL HAD THE BIGGEST BOOBS I'VE EVER SEEN!

"Alright then, ma'am. Your number is 413, please wait for it to be called!" He replied happily. I nodded and walked over to the table/booth that Yuki was at. I leaned against the table and tried to talk to her, but she was all broken inside about something. I have no idea what about though.

I turned back around to see what was taking the guys so long, and Near "Maka chopped" Mello in the head, before pushing him down and ordering their food. I chuckled a bit and waited for them to come over. I smiled at them as they came over, casually waving at them. Mello was rubbing his head where Near had hit him. 

"Hey Mello, seems like you really hit it off with her, eh? Gotta say, I can see why you think she's good looking, I mean, it's not everyday you see someone as cute as her." I said playfully. Near clinched his hands and mouthed something to himself. Mello seemed to hear him and chuckled. I gave them an odd look, but I didn't mind much because my number was called. I got off the table and skipped over to the counter to get my food.

Near's P.O.V.

What is she talking about? I've seen her for what, three days now? She's the cutest thi--

No! No, I did not just think that! I didn't, and no one can tell me different. Ugh, what am I doing?! I'm here to help with the Kira case, not sit around at a MgRonalds and tell myself I'm not in love with this girl! Which I totally am not!

Let's see... Kira has been making more frequent moves over the past few days. Fourty five people, criminal or not, have died within a span of three days. None of these people posed any threat, nor did they have any true crimes; only five had and they were people who had caused others to commit suicide. Is this Kira's goal? Kill mostly innocent people? Think, was there any clues he left us? Probably not, considering the fact he has been so careful with everything he's done.

In the past few days, no one has reported anything about the Kira case. Why is that? I paused my thinking when I heard two people four tables over talking.

"You know, about Kira, I heard He's been killing a lot more often. Why do you think that is?"

The other responded, "Look, I bet it's because he's killing competition. You know, he wants others to fear him so he can have someone. Whether that's a girl or not, I don't know." The other chuckled.

"You're just obsessed with Yandere stuff!" They laughed a bit and continued eating.

Killing competition...

"Order 414~!" I turned around and walked back up to the counter, and I promise I totally didn't sorta, kinda look at (Y/n)'s ass. I swear. 

(A/n) Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update sooner, but there's been a lot of stuff going on. That stuff is on my Quotev, because there's a story on there that I really enjoy writing. Eh, whatever. Oh, an the Anime I've been referencing this whole time was "The Devil is a Part-Timer". It's a good anime, y'all go check it out. (And if you're interested, the story I've been writing on Quotev is The Tick of Clockwork. And, no, it's not a horrible Creepypasta shipping story. It's a Yandere!Android x Reader thingy. Read it, I think it's pretty good.)