Power Rangers vs Godzilla! (L's..gift?) (Valentines pt. 3)

Your P.O.V.

What is with today?! It's like its been three months I've been waiting. What am I waiting on exactly? Well, I've been expecting Godzilla to attack soon, but it's been four hours and he still hasn't came! Hehe...that's what she said~

"Hey, (Y/n), when are we gonna eat?" Yuki groaned. It was like she was hungry or something! Weird, right? I'm not hungry because I ate that Snickers Near got me earlier.

"We can't eat anything yet. We have to be ready when Godzilla attacks! When it happens, I'll need to summon the Power Rangers top take 'im out!" I yelled out happily. Yuki groaned again and rolled her eyes at me. Hey! Just for that, I'm not letting you join the Power Rangers.

"Really, yeah? Well, if you know the "Power Rangers" then who are they?"

"Easy! Mello is the Yellow Ranger, Light is the Red Ranger, L is the Blue Ranger, and Near is the Pink Ranger." Mwhahahahahah!! Yuki raised an eyebrow and looked at me weirdly. Huh? Was it something I said?

"Uh-huh...why on Earth is Near the pink ranger? And aren't you missing like three other rangers?" Yuki questioned me. How dare you question the great and awesome me?!

"Well, I like the Pink Ranger the least and I think they are usually out of character, Like Near is! He ruined my fanfiction! Oh, and the other Rangers. I'm the Golden Ranger, Matsuda is the Black Ranger, and Watari is the Green Ranger." I replied, smugly looking over at her. She looked a little weirded out by what I said. 

"Um...Okay? Wait, who's Godzilla then?" she questioned. Ugh, she is really that stupid I have to spell it out for her.

"You are Yuki!!" I yelled out at her. She laughed and smiled at me. 

"Yeah, you're probably right. This is why I keep all those Snickers! When I'm hungry, I turn into Godzilla. So you better let me eat something soon!!" 

"Nah, I'm good. How else would we, the Power Rangers get paid for not defending a city?! Exactly! They can't!" I sad to her and flicked her in the forehead. She was about to hit me back, but the phone suddenly rang. Yuki tried to get up and get to it, but the moment she got up I tripped her and ran over to it.

"'Ello. It is the ever so awesome me. What is it I can do for you?" I asked, while Yuki was groaning on the floor about how 'She wanted to get the phone'.  

"Indeed, I am very aware of your fondness of yourself." L responded from the other end of the phone. 

"AH! Blue Ranger, how you been? Wait...how did you get my number?" I questioned glaring slightly at the ceiling. Why? Because I couldn't glare at L in person.

"Why are you calling me 'Blue Ranger'? We all have things nobody else knows about, now don't we (Y/n)?" He asked back. I growled at him, but gave in. Still a little creepy though.

L's P.O.V.

I smiled a little when I heard her growl at me. She was finally getting annoyed at me, like I was at her. This is what she deserves, is it not? In any case, I do wonder why she is referring to me as the 'Blue Ranger'.

"Anyways, I did not call you to be pestered by your idiocy, I called because I need to ask you a few questions about this Kira case. You have two hours to arrive, or I will arrest you for incompetence." I said to her. On the other end, I heard Yuki laughing. 

"Isn't that like, illegal, L?" She asked, trying to surpass her giggling fit. I thought about it for a moment.

"Hmm, yes I suppose it is...Regardless, I have the power to surpass any government laws at the moment. You should consider the fact I am giving (Y/n) two hours to arrive, as a gift of sorts. I hope I don't have to arrest the both of you and see you soon. Good luck." I replied and hung up the phone.

"Hmm, now what was it that Yuki wanted me to look up the definition of? I think it was a 'Reverse Harem'? She said something along the lines of that and (Y/n) living in a 'Reverse Harem' Kingdom. I wonder what this means?"

*five minutes later*

Ah...that was...useful information? I am not quite sure I should listen to them anymore.