Ice cream at last!!

Your p.o.v.

"Uh..are you ok?" Matt asked looking over at me. Wait, why? I mean do I look like I'm hurt? Didn't think so. But then again, I still haven't taken the blindfold off. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. (I'm so mature I put 'cocking' and 'head' in the same sentence xD)  He, probably, gave me a weird look.

"Well, you did just run into the wall, and you haven't taken the blind fold off yet. Boy, you really are a kidnapped victim." he responded. I scrunched up my face and tried to give off a scary vibe. Who does he think he is?! 

"I AM NOT A KIDNAP VICTIM!! I am the best person in this whole damn world and you better treat me like it!!" I yelled, and turned on my heel and rammed right into the door way again. AGH! God, I need to learn how to think. I huffed and yanked the blindfold off of my head and walked stubbornly out of the abandon building I was trapped in by Misa. Matt chuckled from behind me and lit a cigarette.

"Heh, boy, that girl's somethin', huh?" he whispered to himself, and began following after me. I turned around to face him.

"So, Matty, where are we going? Back to L--Ryuzaki's?" I asked, giving him a curious look. He looked at me strangely. Oh, yeah. I did just use his name and I've never 'met' him before. 

"How do you know my name? Mello never tells anyone anything about his personal life, so ho would you possibly know?" Matt questioned, looking my up and down. Shit, what do I say?! Luckily, just then, a limo pulled up. Huh...

"YO! (Y/n)! C'mon, we're here!!!" Yuki yelled through one of the backseat windows. What the hell? She must have noticed Matt and she seemed a little confused about who he could be. Did she not remember him? Bruh..

"Well, aren't you coming? We did spend forever looking for you." L asked from inside the limo. I waited a second and nodded. I walked towards them and opened the door and plopped down on the seat. I waved to Matt before we left. Phew, time to make an excuse for why I know his name.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll make the next one longer for you guys! Promise!