A/N + A chapter!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you all I'm sorry for not uploading in a while! I really meant to! Anyway, I'm getting on a regular uploading schedule, so look forward to chapters coming out every other day. (or so) (I don't really know)

So, as for you guys, the ones who stayed around this long, you may have noticed that there's a chapter that's blocked from you guys. It was an accident! I ended up not being able to unblock it so I'm just going to copy paste it here, kay? Kay. Just to clarify! This is the chapter BEFORE 'Changing the story'. It's how you met L. Anyway, here you go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Light's p.o.v.-

Lots of things? What do they mean by that? Maybe it's about the death. note. Yeah, probably.

"Yeah, sure." I said and moved to the side so they could come in. They came in and walked over to the stairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked, seeing them start up the stairs. They turned and looked at me.

"Uh, duh, to your room? The death notes in there, and we wanna talk to Ryuk." (Y/n) replied and she and Yuki continued up the stairs. What?! How do they know about Ryuk?!

~Your p.o.v.~

So I went upstairs and found the death note on lights desk. I pointed at it and smiled at Yuki. She nodded and picked up the death note. She saw Ryuk watching us, I could tell. She glanced at the bed, then she looked back at me, a little freaked out.

"C'mon, I know Ryuk looks a little creepy, but I want to see what he looks like." I begged. She finally snapped out of it and nodded before handing me the note book. I held it, and looked at the bed. Ryuk was sitting on the bed, and looked slightly irritated.

"Ryuk, are you mad that I said you looked creepy? Or are you mad that we knew who you are and what you looked like before we touched the death note?" I questioned, and Ryuk glared at us, but he quickly looked confused.

"Why can't I see your names and life span?!" He yelled, backing up on the bed. Me and Yuki looked at each other. What did he mean by that? Every god of death can see a humans life span, right? Yuki smiled and whispered something to me.

"We're not from this world, remember? We don't exist here." She whispered. I smirked and nodded. Now that that's handled, time to freak Ryuk out! I was about to tell Yuki my plan, when Light came into the room.

"Yo, Light. Aren't you going to go to L's place? You know for the uh...investigation on Kira?" I asked. He looked surprised for a moment, but sighed. He had gotten used to us by now.

"Yes, why?" He questioned.

"Duh, we're going with you." Yuki answered and made that 'you so stupid' face. I chuckled at her, then looked at Light.

"So, can we come with you?" I asked.

"That's what she said!!" Yuki yelled trying to hold back laughter. Ryuk started to laugh uncontrollably at me and fell of the bed. He stood back up and high-fived her. I looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Did you really just say that?!" I yelled at her, making her laugh more.

(Time skip o' greatness)

((At L's apartment))

^Yuki's p.o.v.^

Light didn't want us to go to L's apartment with him, so we went to the apartment before him. Haha, get rekt light! Nobody cares what you think!! Anyway, now we're at L's front door because we wanna try and change up the whole story line of death note. That way, we don't know if anyone's gonna die or not! See, we can be prepared...sometimes.

"You ready to meet the best detective in the world?" (Y/n) asked, smirking. She knew the plan already. Get L to get rid of the task force helping him, and let me, her, light, and some people L knew (totally not Near and Mello) to help him on the Kira case. You know, that and help light take over the world. C'mon, if you were given the chance to be a god/goddess, you would take it to.

"Yerp." I replied, we knocked on the apartment door in sync.

"Yes?" A muffled voice from inside asked.

"Hi, we came here to speak with L, we have information on the Kira case." (Y/n) said through the door. There was silence for a second, before we heard inaudible whispers from inside the room. After a minute or two, someone opened the door, but it wasn't who we were expecting it to be. It was...Matsuda.

"Hello...I'm L. You two are?" He asked nervously. Me and (y/n) looked at each other and rolled our eyes. We pushed past Matsuda, into the apartment.

"Listen, Matsuda, I'm pretty sure your not L." (Y/n) said and Matsuda looked sort of frightened.

"Need to speak with L, and we know he's in here." I said, and Matsuda started to shake. Oh no, great now he thinks we're Kira.

"It's Kira!!" He yelled, and out of no where these body guards or something came and put burlap bags over our heads, before restraining our arms behind our backs.

"Well, well, I never thought that Kira would show up at my door step. I thought you'd at least put up some sort of fight." L said, coming towards us. Shit, they think we're the Kira and the second Kira. Well, this is one way to change the story, right?