Jail time

Your p.o.v.

Well, now I'm not to sure about this but I might have done something rather dumb. Of course though, because I have yet to inner monologue about this, you, my dear self conscious, did not know. Okay, so L told me to be there in two hours or he would arrest me, right? Well, uh...let's just say he wasn't lying about that. Here....uh..

Let's go back a little bit. After L called me, I figured that I had plenty of time to take a nap and get over to L's apartment before that two hour deadline! I mean, that's what any sane person would do, right? Exactly! But...uh, I was in for a rude awakening– literally. I was in my bed room, getting my sleep on, when all of a sudden somebody's all kicking in my bedroom door! Like any sane person, I did the only thing anyone could  do in that situation. I went up to him and I, uh, beat the fuck out of him....? Well, I know it's not something I would usually result to, but I was in a candy coma and was rudely enterupted. 

That man, as I later found out, was a member of the police force. But how was I supposed to know that?! Exactly. But, don't tell anybody else that I did that, because so far the authorities (L, Task Force, and probably both Near and Mello) think that I was sleep fighting. Yeah, don't say anything alright? Good. 

So, basically, that's how I ended up being arrested by L and being thrown in jail! Yep, pretty eventful afternoon, right? Yep! So, now I'm just waiting for someone to get me out of the hellish place. Anyone....uh.....hello? ....Nope, don't think anyones coming to get me.  That is, unless you, Dear self conscious, are actually a separate being from myself and can somehow get the person that trapped me in here to let me out! But, that would be absolutely ridiculous, right?!

 ... 

Uh, right?  

....

Oh Shinagami, I'm scared now. 

ONLY YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF NOW!!!! —Writer-Chan