Valentines pt.1: Near's gift

Your p.o.v.

After that, Yuki dragged me into our hotel room because she wouldn't stop sprinting until we came to the room. I looked around inside...DAMN!! This place is even better than L's apartment! How'd she even get a place like this?

"Heh, nice place you got here Yuki." I said smiling. It really did look awesome! And it was huge! Yuki smirked.

"Yeah, I know. Lets just say I have connections." she replied. I looked at her questionably. She didn't know anyone here except me...

"Who?" I asked, glaring slightly. Yuki chuckled. 

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you who~!" She replied, sticking her tongue out at me.  

"Ugh...welp, I'm going to bed. I can't handle your stupidity." I said, waving her off as I went to one of the bed rooms.

"What? But it's like six o'clock." Yuki said. I can sleep whenever I want to, and right now is then!! I didn't listen to her and marched off to the room. 

~Time skip to 10:30 next morning~

Yawn....Well, good morning myself. I got dressed (Yuki bought clothes for you whenever she got bored of looking for you when Misa kidnapped you) and went into the kitchen to look for food. I is hangry. AAH! Knocks on the door!! It's the anime mafia!!!! Hide MEEE!!! 

"Yeah?" Yuki asked, opening the door. Why would you open the door for the anime mafia Fool?! Gah! I don't have time for this! HIDE!! I jumped and hid behind the couch in the living area.

"Hey, it's me." Near replied, acting like he was tired of everyone. Yuki chuckled and whisper questioned something to him. Whatever it was, I didn't hear it but I think Near might have sighed in irritation at it. Yeah, Yuki probably said something stupid.

"I need to give something to (y/n). Can you get her? Or are you too busy being annoying?" he asked, sounding very irritated. Hehehehe...

"I'm always annoying and it never messes with my schedule! Okay, I'll get 'er. (Y/N), GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND TALK TO YOUR, BOYFRIEND!!!" Yuki yelled at me. SHUT THE FUCK UP YUKI!!! I jumped up and slowly walked over to the door. 

"What do ya' want.....?" I asked him. He looked at me questionably and handed me something. Huh? ...There's no way he got me this...He just gave me...a Snickers. 

"As Yuki said yesterday, "you're not you when you're hungry". While we were at the ice cream store, not once did you act strange. Except for when you threw ice cream at Matsuda. Anyway, you're welcome."