Well...

Your p.o.v.

"Why you..." Light snarled at L, after getting falcon kicked in the face. I would have busted out laughing, if I wasn't the reason that they were fighting in the first place. L kept a straight face, readying for Light's next move.

"Just stop already. Light, you're gonna hurt yourself trying to punch the kick-boxing king. L, you stop now or I'll have to beat the hell out of you." I said, pushing them away from each other. The entire time, Ryuk was just laughing at every little move anyone made. I was kinda surprised that he hadn't died yet. Oh wait, isn't he a god of death? MAYBE HE CAN FREE ME OF THIS AWKWARD SITUATION!!!! RYUK SAVE ME!!!!

"Tch.." L said, glaring at light, before going back over to his chair. Light huffed and made a disgusted face at L.

"My god! Will you both just fucking get along?!" I yelled at them. I mean it was like dealing with toddlers! But then again, toddlers would be easier to handle...

"YUKI LET ME OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!" I yelled and banged on the door, like I was going to die if she didn't open it. Well, that's what it felt like. I heard her laugh evilly at my pleas.

"No way in hell! I told you earlier, before you ran back to the elevator, didn't I?" she question, and I could almost hear her smirking. Oh no. Oh, god, no. She can't be serious. "Yep, I said to go, and I quote, "Go shake dat ass." So, you go do your thing, and after I feel like letting you out, I will. Anyway, have fun!"

"I hate you..." I muttered, shivering at the thought of doing what she had just said...