It's time for a death battle!!!

Your p.o.v.

I shrank back in the corner, watching the scene play out in front of me. It was kinda funny, but I was a little scared. I mean, Yuki is now Yandere, and Misa was psychotic before hand. I could only imagine what terror filled horror was about to unfold. NOT! 

"Light, who the fuck is this?!" Misa yelled, more at Yuki than at Light. Yuki hugged Light, then turned around to face Misa. Her eyes were red, like she had turned into a demon or something. That or she watched to much Blue Exorcist. Oh, wouldn't that be cool?! If she had super demon powers?! Hmm, who to root for...

"Ryuk, if they fought, who do you think is going to win?" I whispered quietly to Ryuk. You know, since I was in the corner he was in.

"Uh, I dunno. Misa has a strange obsession with Light, but Yuki does too, huh? Guess it's up to the death notes." Ryuk replied. I nodded, and looked back at Yuki and Misa. 

"I am Light's Yandere." Yuki said,  her voice getting darker. I almost laughed right then. Yuki isn't yandere for Light! She just did this to make Misa mad at her! I mean, come on! She's terrible at being Yandere! 

"UGH!!" Misa yelled, gritting her teeth. Misa tried to jump at Yuki and scratch her face off, but Yuki quickly dodged, and tripped Misa on the floor. Misa glared at her then jumped back up and tried a frontal assault on her. Which failed, and Yuki kicked the crap out of Misa, sending her back onto the ground. 

"Don't mess with me, miss Model. Have your moon." she said nonchalantly. Worst Yandere Ever. Anyways, I couldn't help but laugh at what just happened! I mean, really! Everyone turned towards me and gave me a strange look. 

"Hey! Don't be mad at me! It was funny! Oh, Misa, say sorry to Rem. She's not going to be able to do anything to Yuki because she, like you, can't see her name!" I yelled happily. Misa looked at me in shock, before trying to stand up. Oops! I forgot! 

"Hey, Yuki you've gotta get going. It's like, 11:30. Night!" I said, rushing over to her and pushing her out of L's apartment. Then, I did the same with Misa. {When out of nowhere, Writer-chan appears and uses her magical powers to fix the door that Yuki broke down. Yay! Now it's fixed!}

 "Great, now I have to choose who I want to spend the night with." I muttered. Time to choose...

Hey! Time for a vote! Who do you want to spend the night with? Light? L? Vote now~~!!! ^3^