His Sex Slave & The Demon Spawn

Author: WorstNightmareBaby

Genre:   Vampire   |   Romance

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     6170019 

                                 6170498

                                 11558562

His Sex Slave (Book 1)

Peyton lives in a world full of vampires and becomes a slave for them. She's tough, strong and speaks what's ever on her mind. She basically doesn't take shit from anyone. But that soon changes once Vincent gets her and she's faced with Logan who rapes and abuses her. 

What'll happen when Vincent finds out about Peyton and her secret?

*COMPLETED: September 27, 2012*

The Demon Spawn (Book 2)

Peyton's pregnant and still human. Everything seems to be going great so far, she has the perfect boyfriend, a great family, and a child on the way. But what happens when she starts getting weaker and weaker by the day. On top of that an old friend tries to come back into her life. Will he tell the council about what's been happening between Peyton and Logan, so he can win her back? Or will he let his love for her go and move on?

What will happen when Logan's and Peyton's secret is on the line?

*COMPLETED: June 12, 2013*

The Destined One (Spin-off)

Lucas never thought that he would be chosen to save the vampire race. Still going through the process of changing himself, Lucas must decide if he'll go through with his fate of being the destined one and save his race or ignore the prophecy and walk away.

Living a life full of lies, secrets, love and hunters, read about the journey of Lucas. 

**ONGOING**

Book 4 (About Mason)

**COMING SOON**