Slut Series

Author: GraceFlynn

Genre:   ChickLit   |   Humor   |   Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     3298328

                                 34072967

                                 8651815

Definition:Slut (Book 1)

When I was younger, I was a gigantic dork who read stories online. And, no, I don’t mean legitimate books you would find in the book store that was being sold as an ebook. I read a lot of stories written by unrecognized amateur writers posting their stuff online. Yeah, it isn't really quite the best reason explaining why I was crown Queen Bitch in high school or the University Slut, but there is more to it, let me tell you.

I must admit that I was inadvertently in love to the idea of childhood friends falling in love, two people who were completely opposite of each other finding some similar grounds and eventually falling in love, the brother’s best friend having a crush on the brother’s sister, and all of the other wonderful clichés. The list went on, really.

Though, what usually intrigued me weren't the main characters itself but the antagonist. There would always be that bitchy-slash-slutty-slash-evil girl who came in between the relationships. At first, I hated those Queen Bee types of girls, but then I began to realize how important they were in the character’s love development. I felt like Queen Bitch has really been taken for granted in a lot of stories.

I mean, if she wasn’t there, then who will make nerdy girl jealous of her not-so-crush-but-really-she-totally-dig-him-and-he-dig-her-back project partner, who happened to be a jock in these stories? The Queen Bee: that was who.

I wasn’t really a slut. Truth be told, I wasn’t even sure what to do when doing the deed. Of course, my circle of friends would tell me agonizing details of their little sexcapades, though, fear not! Even if my ears are far from being pure, my hymen was still intact, contrary to popular belief. I told myself that I was going to leave this whole Queen Bitch ordeal behind after high school, but I suppose Queen Bitch refused to leave me.

*COMPLETED: May 28, 2013*

Slutness, Redefined. (Sequel)

The plan was to make Oliver take the physical part of the relationship pass second base. And standing in front of his door half naked underneath my winter coat seemed like a better idea when I was high on sugar rush. Now feeling a little more sane, wearing just a lingerie in the middle of winter doesn’t seem like such a brilliant idea now. Great going, Ella.

**ONGOING**

Ocean Eyes (Spin-off)

He was her hero.

She was his first love.

He’d beat up her bullies and she’d kiss his boo-boos goodbye.

She gave him chocolate chip cookies and he’d pick her the prettiest flowers he’d find.

All his friends teased him of having cooties, but he liked her too much to give her up. She was the only one he married during recess and he made sure that no one else married her. Every year for his birthday, he’d blow the candles and wish for real that he can marry her like how his Mommy married his Daddy. 

He loved her and he was never going to let go.

The day she was sitting on the back seat of her Daddy’s car, watching him with tear-filled eyes through the window, he felt his seven-year-old heart break for the first time. It hurt more than all the scrapes he got from the playground put together. And the moment the car started, as he stared at the crying girl pressed against the window, waiting for her hero to do something about their predicament, he realized that he can’t protect her anymore and she wasn’t going to be there to kiss the hurt in his heart away.

*COMPLETED: November 2, 2013*