How Nice It Would Have Been If She Kissed Him

When Ben woke up, he felt confused. He'd never felt so awake in the morning. He looked over at his alarm clock and saw that it was nearly noon! Poor Emma must be soaked and starving!

He was used to getting up really early and spending a whole bunch of time just him and Emma. Danny was usually at practice while Tucker was out with Vanessa, or at work on the Mary Heart show.

But Ben had slept in! He dashed out of the bedroom still in his boxers. He never really changed into his pjs unless he was cold or before he got put of bed. But now he ran into the living room in his blue and red striped boxers and found Brooke in the living room. She was holding Emma and giving her a bottle. Then she saw Ben and smiled.

"Good morning Ben." She said, setting Emma in her playpen with the bottle. "I woke up to Emma crying from down the hall and got up to see what was wrong. By the way you should really lock your doors. Anyone could have just walked in and taken Emma." Ben nodded wearily.

"Yeah, okay." He said, slightly out of breath. Then he realized that he was standing in his boxers. Then he looked at Brooke, who was standing in the kitchen making coffee.

She wore a pink nightgown that reached about halfway down her calf and only reached to the point where her cleavage was showing.  The top part had a black trim and the whole thing was held up by two thin straps that rested on her shoulders. Her hair was in billows of curls that Ben hadn't seen in a long time, for she always straightened her hair and she had no makeup on. Ben had never seen her so, bare. She was a girl who always covered up. In his opinion, she looked great. Sexy even. And that was not something he thought all the time.

Brooke made the coffee then caught Ben looking at her.

"Ben? Is something wrong?" Then she looked down at her clothes and chuckled, her face turning a deep scarlet. "Oh my god." she murmured, looking adorable. "I was in such a rush to get over here, I completely forgot to get dressed! I'll be right back!" She hurried to the front door. "TIm going to throw some pants on, and we can spend the whole our pajamas!" Then she ran out of the apartment and Ben sat down, wondering if had just imagined how nice it would be if Brooke kissed him.