Nothing

Back at the apartment, Riley and Ben were preparing their fake marriage.

"Okay, so we met in high school, you had a crazy crush on me, but were too shy because of your weight problem." Riley told him, and Ben furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait, I wasn't fat. You were." Riley's eyebrows rose.

"Not if you want my help, I wasn't." That was when Tucker, Danny and Brooke came in.

"We tied!" Tucker exclaimed, pumping his fists. "Well, I had to cry for two of the numbers. But we tied." Brooke laughed, shutting the door.

"Tied? You know I won, tiny man!" She told him, holding up her phone excitedly. "Twenty three numbers to their eleven!" She did a small dance, making Ben laugh nervously.

"Wait. You took out the stroller? Mom just put Emma down 10 minutes ago." Danny grinned, and lifted up the blanket in the crib to reveal only Brooke's jacket.

"Turns out the baby part is optional. You just say she's asleep and nobody looks inside." Ben nodded.

"Okay, but Mom's still here. Now."

"Again?" Tucker exclaimed, and Danny pushed the stroller in front of him.

"Go!"

"Oh my God." Tucker exclaimed, running out the door, just as Bonnie came running in from Ben's room.

"Is that Tucker?" Danny pointed out the door.

"He went that way." Bonnie was out the door, and Danny laughed, Brooke heading for the refrigerator. "I don't know which is more fun, siccing Mom on Tuck, or cruising around with that stroller. Ben, you gotta get in on it." Ben shook his head.

"Can't. I have a wife now." He told him, smiling sweetly at Riley, Brooke attempting to pull the lid off of her beer bottle without a bottle opener and cutting her hand, and she hurriedly ran to get a paper towel.

"What?" She asked, and Danny furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait. How long were we gone?" Riley rolled her eyes.

"We are pretending to be married so that he can get a promotion." Then Ben reached into his pocket.

"Oh, which reminds me, I picked this up on my way home." He pulled out a small box and opened it to reveal a ring! "Riley, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Riley was breathless.

"Sure. Yes. I do." Danny became worried for her, and Brooke's grip on the paper towel became so tight, blood from her cuts squeezed out and soaked the paper towel.

"Riley, are you sure this is a good idea?" Danny asked.

"I'm fine!" Riley insisted, before taking the ring, then looking down at the paper she was writing everything down on. "So when did you first know you were in love with me?"

"Um... After we had sex." Riley groaned at Ben's answer.

"Come on! You have to paint a picture. It has to be something romantic, like-"

"Spring Break, freshman year." Danny murmured. "Down by the reservoir. You were wearing a blue dress. And the sun was setting so it made it look like you had a halo." Riley nodded at him.

"Exactly. Something like that, but not so sappy."

"The seventh grade field trip to the zoo." Brooke reminisced. "You thought that it was funny to jump into the lion pen and had to be saved by the zoo ranger. Your shirt had been torn off and you were bleeding from the scars on your chest, so you looked like an African hunter. So tough, and so hot." Ben pointed at Brooke.

"I like her answer!" Riley pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Come on, let's head to the bar." She told him, dragging him out the door. Danny grinned and walked over to Brooke, who was still mopping her wound.

"Goddamn!" She hissed. "Who knew a bottle cap could cut so much! Danny, can you get me some band aids?"

"So, was that an actual idea for Ben to have fallen in love with Riley, or was that just what happened to you that made you fall in love with Ben?" Brooke glared at him, then dropped the paper towel, reached over the counter, grabbed Danny's nipple, and twisted. Danny gasped out in pain.

"Shut up, Danny!" She growled.

"Okay! Okay!" He begged, his voice pitching higher as she twisted. "Please! Let me go!" She released his nipple, and he quickly covered it. "What?"

"This is it! I'm over Ben!" She told him sharply. "No more, will it be mentioned, that I liked Ben Wheeler anymore than a friend with a benefit." Danny tilted his head.

"What was the benefit?" Brooke gave him a look, before sighing.

"Nothing. Ben is nothing more than a friend to me now. We are through discussing that anymore."

"Discussing what?" Bonnie came in, panting and pushing the girly stroller. "I chased Tucker all the way down the block and all the way to the store."

"Oh, Brooke was just telling me how she was completely over Ben." Danny told her, and Brooke reached over and smacked him on the back of his head, making him wince in pain. "Ow!"

"Danny!" She hissed, and Bonnie put her hands on her hips.

"What do you mean you're completely over Ben? You don't mean the sleeping with him thing, do you? Because, that could be a problem." Brooke shook her head, heading for the bathroom.

"Nothing!" She insisted. "Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Its nothing!" Bonnie gave her a look.

"Okay! As long as its nothing!" Brooke sighed, before shutting herself into the bathroom and falling against the door. What she felt for Ben, definitely wasn't nothing.