Madness, and Bonnie's in The Closet

Things got a little crazy after Brooke stormed out of the chapel. Tucker worked on sending the guests home with apologies and party favours, Danny was yelling at Bryan, Riley was watching Emma, Ben was running after Brooke, and Bonnie was no where to be found. And coincidentally, neither was Brooke's cousin Evan, who just so happened to be a male model.
"Brooke! Brooke, wait!" Ben called to her as she pulled off her heels, still hurrying away.
"Go away Wheeler!" She growled. "Haven't I been humiliated enough around you?" Ben took her by the arm and pulled her back towards him.
"Wait, what do you mean?" He asked. She threw her heels down and hit him in the toes. "Ow!" He yelped.
"Well, let's look through my memories!" She shouted. "First, you thought it was funny to stuff Danny's disgusting underwear into my locker on the first day of school before you even met me after he got done with hockey practice! Then, you told the whole school that Riley got herpes from the Dos Tacos toilets and when I tried to defend her, you said I was pregnant with the janitor's baby! Then we became friends and I was repeatedly asked what I did to deserve that! And of course, let's not forget the most recent mistakes! I thought I was fucking in love with you! Then I get drunk, fuck Tucker, and you have a spazz attack! And now look at me! I just broke up with my fiancé on my wedding day because he had a child! Because your brother suggested it because you can't handle getting drunk yourself!" She put her hands on her hips. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Ben stood silent for a moment, putting everything in perspective.
"Wow, I was awful to you." Brooke groaned.
"Grow up, Ben Wheeler!" Then she turned to stomp away, but Ben grabbed her by the arm again and pulled her back.
"Brooke, wait." He said again. "I'm sorry that I was so awful to you in school. I wish I could go back and stop myself from doing all that crap. Especially the herpes and the janitor's baby thing, that was really bad." Brooke crossed her arms, wiping her eyes that were filled with hot, angry tears.
"Yeah, Ben. That hurt, a lot."
"But that's all in the past. We buried that along with that nerd's backpack, remember?" Ben asked. "And our teacher's workbook. I most wish I could go back and be able to talk to you and Tucker about what happened between the three of us. Can we just go back to being friends?" Brooke stood there for a moment, just as Tucker came running out.
"Hey! Guys! I may need your help getting Mrs. Wheeler and Evan out of a closet! All I hear in there is banging!" Ben looked to Brooke, and she chuckled.
"Yeah, we're friends." Ben held out his arms for a hug. She smiled and hugged him, then patted his back. "Now, come on! I got my cousin's ass to kick, a limo to steal, some alcohol to grab, and a buffet to eat, throw up, and regret eating later!" Then she hurried back into the chapel, Ben and Tucker hurried after her. "Bonnie! Get out of the closet!"

BABYSITTER

"Phew! Brooke, your breath stinks, girl!" Tucker told Brooke, who giggled at him, taking a drink from her wine glass. They were all in Brooke's apartment, where all her stuff had been moved back in and they were enjoying the buffet together.
"Well, that's what happens when you mix vodka with beer, wine and Bonnie's ham."
"And those eggs." Ben told her, putting his arm around her. "Who made those, anyway?"
"Riley -urp!- did." Danny said, burping in the middle of his sentence. "I mean, while she can cook some good pancakes, she's not an expert with eggs." The four of them laughed, then Brooke held up her glass.
"To not getting married today!" The three guys stood up and held up their glasses.
"No marriage!" Then they all took a drink and collapsed back down, Danny landing hard in Brooke's white chair.
"Don't you break my chair, Danny!" Brooke scolded, pouring more wine into her and Ben's glasses. "That's my -urp!- one chair that isn't covered in some sort of alcohol!" Ben chuckled, then looked around.
"Hey, do you guys know where Emma is?" Danny and Tucker looked around, then jumped up.
"Emma!" They both ran out the door, and Brooke grinned at Ben, playing with the button on his pants.
"Doesn't your mom have Emma back at her place? With Riley?" Ben nodded, leaning down and kissing her.
"We've got a few hours." She laughed, set her glass on the end table and rolling over on top of Ben, starting a night that she may or may not regret in the morning.

(Hehe. These two just can't keep their hand in their own pants, can they?😊 Anyway! I have been fixing the first few chapters so that they're more full of detail and are written better! I recommend checking them out! Until next Slime!)