I Do...?

"Brooke, you either need a towel or to quit sweating, because you look like you just got dunked in a pool and I need so much hairspray, I may start a fire from your body heat!" Bonnie told Brooke in the dressing room as she did her hair. Brooke sighed.
"Sorry. But... Can I ask you something!?" Bonnie sat down across from Brooke at once.
"Talk to me, honey." Brooke sighed again.
"How did you know you were ready to get married? Like, was there someone on something else that made you feel you weren't ready for a life long commitment with Ben and Danny's dad?" Bonnie put her hand on Brooke's knee.
"Brooke, honey, there is a fine line between what I did and what you are doing. I married him because I had his child and I knew that Danny needed his father. This was before I found out he was gay, by the way." She added. "You're marrying Bryan because you fell in love. You're going to be alright." Brooke nodded.
"Yeah, but... What if... What I'm not in love with Bryan? Maybe... Maybe I like someone else?"
"Then I get Bryan after the divorce." That was when Riley popped her head in.
"Hey guys. We're walking down the aisle! Let's get going!" Then she hurried out. Brooke sighed, and she and Bonnie shuffled out of the dressing room.

BABYSITTER

The wedding started with Riley and Bonnie, walking down the aisle as Brooke's bridesmaids, and Ben and Tucker as Bryan's groomsmen, Danny being the best man and already down at the front with Bryan.
Brooke had allowed Riley and Bonnie to choose the dresses they wanted to wear for the wedding, and as Ben walked with Riley behind Tucker and Bonnie, he wasn't sure that was his smartest move.
Bonnie was wearing what appeared to be her old prom dress. It was already enlarged since she was pregnant at the time, and she had cut it so purple frills covered just above her knees. It was sleeveless, and she kept winking at some of the younger men in the audience.
Riley, however, looked amazing. She wore the same colour of dress, except her's went around her feet like a bell. The skirt was smooth, rather than frilly, and the straps on her shoulders had scrunched up, opaque material, a huge purple orchid holding her blonde hair in a curly bun style. Ben felt bad for Tucker. Really bad.
They reached the end, and waited as one of Bryan's friend's son, Eli, came down the aisle with the rings on a satin pillow, then everyone stood up as Emma came down, toddling with the basket of petals, with Brooke right behind her. And no one could keep their eyes off of her. Her dress was gorgeous. Her train dragged behind her a couple of feet, the skirt smooth as fresh fabric. Around her waist was a white sparkling belt, and her bodice was covered in scrunched up, sparkling white material. In her hair was a white, flowery headband that held her veil that covered her face.
When she and Emma reached the end, Ben took Emma over by him and gave her a teething ring to keep her busy.
"Thanks for managing those steps." He whispered. "Now if you could do that at home, that'd be great!" Then he turned back to the procession, just as the pastor began to speak.
"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you." He then turned to Bryan.
"Bryan, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Bryan looked to Eli for a moment, as if unsure, then nodded.
"I do." Then the pastor turned to Brooke, who was sweating badly.
"Brooke, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" She looked at Ben, Danny, and Emma for a moment, before nodding.
"I do." Then the pastor turned to Danny.
"May I have the rings?" Danny nodded, before turning to Eli and trying to take rings, but they were sewn into the pillow!
Danny pulled, and Eli clutched the pillow tightly, until both rings went flying off and got lost!
"Ouch!" Well, one was lost, anyway. "A ring landed in my hair!" Bonnie fussed.
The men all got down and searched for the other ring, since all the women were in dresses. Brooke and Riley lifted up their skirts a little to see if the ring had rolled underneath. That was when Ben saw it. The ring was on the heel of Brooke's high heels! She must have stepped on it when she lifted her skirts.
Ben wasted no time in lifting her ankle up, startling her, but she obliged. He pulled the ring off of her heel and stood up, face to face with her, and handed Brooke the ring.
"Here." He said. Brooke blushed beneath her veil.
"Thanks, Ben."
"Are we going to finish the wedding now, Daddy?" Asked a little voice, very close to them. They all looked at Bryan, and looked down to see Eli tugging on his sleeve!
"Daddy?" Brooke quipped. "Bryan, is there something you didn't tell me?" Bryan's dark cheeks turned red.
"Yes. Brookelyn, I've been meaning to tell you... Eli is my son. My ex... She packed up her stuff and left, leaving him behind." Brooke took off her veil, and Ben could see she was about to cry.
"So, what you're saying is, you've been lying to me? All this time? Perfect little Bryan screwed up but he won't admit it!"
"Brookelyn, let's talk about this..." He said slowly, but she was done.
"You know what?" She threw her veil on the ground and crushed it under her heel. "My name is Brooke! I don't wear pencil skirts and pretty shoes and nice shirts all the time! I don't sit still and let men hash it out! I drink while I watch Hannah Montana! Hell, I accidentally cheated on Ben with Tucker! I am a hot mess, and I am goddamn proud to be so!" Bryan was silent for a change. "So if you think its okay for you to hide the fact that you had a child the whole time we were dating, its not! And don't think for one minute I'm marrying you anymore!" Then she stomped back up the aisle. "And I'm having the entire reception buffet sent to my apartment! Where I will drink it with whatever alcohol I so choose, and suffer the awful hangover, in the morning!"

(And you all thought she was about to get married. 😂 Ha! No way! Not with Ben and Danny in the picture! I wouldn't marry nobody neither if I knew those two!)