Ben Goes Crazy

(Jeezums! You guys be cray! I get it! You don't want her pregos with Tucker's baby, but Jeezums! Do you honestly think I'm that heartless? Goodness graciouniest!)

Ben woke up and was about to wrap his arm around Brooke and wake her up with a good morning kiss, but was shocked when he saw she wasn't there. That was queer. She had started sleeping with him now, so why she wasn't there now was beyond him. So he climbed out of bed, got dressed, and went next door to her apartment and knocked the door, grinning.
"Oh Broooke. Brooke Bunny? It's me! Your Ben Bear!" He called, using their pet names. When she didn't answer, he unlocked the door, using his key that she had given him. When he entered, his face went into shock when he saw his best friend and his girlfriend laying together naked in bed!
"Oh my god!" He shouted. Brooke and Tucker immediately say up, Brooke holding the blanket to her chest. She looked at Tucker, then Ben, then herself, and she screamed. Tucker did the same, and he screamed. Soon they were all screaming. Then Ben stopped to yell, "what the hell is going on here!?" Brooke took the blanket and swung her legs over, fumbling to get her clothes without taking off the blanket.
"Ben! It's not what you think!" She cried. Ben just stood there, his mouth gaping. "Please, let me explain." She begged, but he ran out of the room and back to his apartment. Brooke quickly got dressed and ran over to the apartment, unlocking the door with her key. She dashed in and ran up to Ben. "Ben please, listen to me! This was an accident! Ben, I swear! Tucker and I got drunk! It was an accident!" Ben wouldn't even face her. "Ben, for the gods' sakes, listen to me!" Suddenly, Ben swung around and smacked her across the face! She fell to the ground screaming, Danny standing in the kitchen feeding Emma, looking shocked and covering the baby's eyes. Meanwhile, Ben was yelling at Brooke. Nobody had known this, Ben had had a few drinks himself the night before.
"Goddammit Brooke! Can't you tell I'm done having this conversation!? Just get the hell out of my house!" Brooke looked at him, tears streaming down her cheeks. Then she stood and ran, passing a stumbling Tucker on the way. "And you better pray to the GODS that you aren't pregnant!" Ben shouted as a last message. There was a sound of a slamming door, which indicated her in her apartment. Tucker took the hint and hid in his room. Danny went up to Ben and punched him in the face. Be n looked at him, shocked. "What the hell was that for!?" He shouted, angrily.
"For being cruel to Brooke! She's our friend! Your girlfriend! And you went and treated her like that!" Ben wiped the blood from his nose and backed up. After all, Danny was like two feet taller than him.
"She's a cheating bitch." Ben stated.
"She was drunk! And so was Tucker, and so the hell were you! It could have been either of you!" Then he turned and headed for the door.
"Where the hell are you going?" Ben demanded. Danny turned back to him.
"I'm going to apologise to my friend, and make sure she's okay. And you, are going to stay here, and take care of your child." Then Danny left and went over to Brooke's apartment, where he slowly opened the door and went in. He heard crying coming from behind a closed door and went in to see Brooke sobbing, kneeling beside a toilet filled with vomit, a pregnancy test in her hand. Danny looked at it and it said negative. He pushed her hair away from her sweaty, tear stained face and hugged her. She buried her face into his shoulder.
"Oh Danny. Last night, I knew what was happening. It's a bit blurry, but I knew what was happening, and I didn't do anything to stop it. I let it happen." Danny patted her back comfortingly.
"Sssshhh. It's okay. You just wait, he'll come crawling back to you." She looked  at him.
"That's not what I want." She murmured. "I want last night to disappear. I want to disappear."