The Bachelors

While the girls were going out for a night of minidresses, drinking, hooking up, and future hangovers, the guys were taking Bryan out for drinking as well. Ben was reluctant to come, but Danny made him come. They drove out to a bar that wasn't where Ben worked and they grabbed a table. Tucker clapped his hands together.
"Alright! I'm gonna go get some drinks!  Don't flirt without me!" He said cheerfully, then ran off to the bar. Ben laughed, but was still barely looking at at Bryan. Danny was still laughing at Tucker.
"Man, there are a load of babes around here!" Bryan chuckled.
"Yes there are. But none of them compare to the beauty of Brookelyn." Ben groaned.
"Oh, let it go! We get it! You're getting married!" Unfortunately for Ben, the whole bar heard and they all cheered. One guy came over and patted Bryan on the back.
"Congrats man! How'd you manage that?" Bryan chuckled.
"I just found the right girl, is all. She's beautiful, she's smart, and she's responsible." Ben mocked him silently, then Danny punched him on the shoulder. Ben looked at Danny in shock.
"What was that for!?"
"Lay, off." Danny told him. "Bryan and Brooke are happy. Can't you be happy for them?" Ben sighed.
"I just wish they weren't getting married. I hate that I blew it with Brooke over a mistake. I mean, I'm a single dad who works at bar living with my hockey playing brother and my best friend. And I reacted like that to something she did drunk." he sighed again. "I just wish I could've stopped myself." Danny shook his head.
"I think you had ever right to react the way you did. Except for the hitting her, calling her a cheating bitch, and getting drunk in front of your child." Ben nodded, agreeing with him.
"Yeah, that might have been what tipped the scale." Then Tucker came back over with a tray of about forty shots and Bryan turned away from all the guys he was talking to.
"We struck gold!" Tucker told them. "I got ten shots for everyone, so no fighting!" Then he grabbed a shot and went on the dance floor, gesturing for the guys to follow him. "C'mon, Bryan! Usually there are strippers, but instead we have ladies who take their time!" Bryan and stood up, following Tucker, followed by Ben and Danny. The four guys got on the floor and four girls found them.
"Well now." A blonde girl in a silver mini dress said to her three friends. "Four lonely girls. Four lonely looking guys." The guys chuckled. Ben leaned towards the blonde.
"Well, there are three eligible men in this four, I being one of them." The blonde giggled.
"Well, aren't you just the flirt?" Meanwhile, two brown skinned girls, one with short straight hair and one with long wavy hair went over to Tucker and Bryan, lifting their arms and putting themselves under them. Tucker and Bryan looked at each other.
"Aw, hell yeah!" Tucker shouted, taking his girl by the hand and spinning her around to the music. A last girl with brunette hair came over and pulled Danny onto the dance floor. Danny was happy with.
That's how it was for a few hours. Just four guys with four girls. But the girl that Bryan was with, whose name was Gina, was getting a little close for comfort for him. He pushed her off of him.
"Please, Gina. I'm kind of engaged. I'm just here for my bachelor's party." She grinned, pulling at the tie he wore.
"I know. And since you don't have any strippers, I'm the next best thing." Then she pushed Bryan against the bar and made out with him. Bryan's eyes widened as he tried to push her off. From where he was dancing with the blonde, Ben could see what was going on. He made his way over, pushing past the girl, pulled Gina off of Bryan, and punched Bryan across the face! Bryan fell to the ground and looked up at Ben in surprise.
"Are you kidding me!? You're getting married to Brooke!" Bryan stood up.
"Ben! She got on me!" Bryan shouted, a crowd gathering around.
"Yeah I did." Gina growled seductively, a huge grin on her face.
"I'll deal with you later!" Ben shouted at the girl.
"Ben! It was only a kiss!" The blonde shouted.
"Yeah! A kiss! A kiss that he's supposed to have shared with Brooke!" Ben's face was red.
"Ben?" He looked at the crowd and saw Brooke herself. Behind her was Bonnie, Riley, and Emma. His face softened. Bryan looked shocked.
"Brookelyn!" He said, sitting up.
"Brooke!" Ben exclaimed. She turned to Bonnie, who wore a mauve mini dress with sleeves that fell down her shoulders.
"You said that we were going to a bar you were sure that the guys wouldn't be here!" Bonnie made a burn sound.
"Yeah, I only know this other bar. The other is the one Ben works at." Brooke sighed, then walked back into the crowd.
"Brooke, wait..." Ben went to follow her, but Riley stopped him.
"Ben, haven't you done enough?" Then she and Bonnie walked away, taking Emma with them.
(Sorry about no update last week, guys. I was having trouble writing this chapter)