I'm Going Out With Her Tomorrow Night

"And we are officially out of here." Ben announced as he and Tucker headed for the door. "Ladies of New York, get ready for the return of the Benjinator and the Tuckatron." The two of them chuckled, and both Bonnie and Brooke gave them both looks. Brooke had come over to babysit and Bonnie had come over to drink with Brooke after Emma was asleep.

"Oh, do you hear that?" Bonnie asked the boys. "That's the sound of two million women rolling their eyes."

"Make that two million... And one." Brooke added, before emphasizing an eyeroll.

"Do not underestimate us." Ben told them pointedly. "Alone we're impressive, but together, we're a force to be reckoned with."

"Yeah. So are the girl scouts." Bonnie commented, earning a nod from Brooke.

"True. Those boy scouts don't know what hit them." Then she furrowed her eyebrows. "And hopefully, neither will the doctors that treated that one kid's nose." They all gave her a concerned look, then Bonnie turned back to the boys.

"Well, have a good time. We are all set. We have enough popcorn and reality TV to last us until Emma goes to college." Ben grinned at her.

"Hey, thanks for staying. We haven't had a real bro night since Emma showed up."

"Yeah. Kids have a way of just sucking the life out of you." Bonnie told them sarcastically, and the two of them turned to face each other.

"All right, ready? Teeth." The two of them checked each other's teeth. "Nose." They looked up each other's noses. "Breath." They sniffed each others breath, Bonnie and Brooke watching. Those two were way too close.

"Ready."

"Let's do this." And the two were gone for the night, leaving Bonnie and Brooke with other people's problems to watch on TV.

BABYSITTER

"Oh my God, how much..." Ben and Tucker came back home loud.

"Shh!" Danny shushed them from where he was crouched down in front of Bonnie.

"Oh, sorry. Emma. Right." The two of them quieted down, and Danny shook his head.

"No, not Emma. Mom." Bonnie rolled over, and they saw that Danny had drawn a mustache on her, making her look like some kind of Chinese warrior!

"Sweet." Ben and Tucker chuckled. "The return of Fu Mom-chu."

"Picture?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah." The three of them each took pictures, then Ben looked to Danny. "Where's Brooke?"

"Oh, I accidentally woke up Emma when I got home from practice, so she's in there with her." Danny explained, pointing at Ben's room.

"And nothing that could signify she's pregnant?" Ben asked, and Danny pointed to the kitchen, where some sort of gelatinous blob sat in a casserole dish.

"That's her bean, banana, brownie casserole." He told them, earning a grimace from Tucker and a sigh from Ben as Danny sat down at the kitchen table. "So, good night?" And both boys were distracted again.

"Oh my God!" Ben exclaimed, both him and Tucker taking a seat with him. "The best, man."

"One of the bouncer's cousin's boyfriend's sister's works with Ben. Okay?" Tucker explained, grinning. "So we pretty much sailed right in." They both laughed again.

"The place was wall to wall. I lost Tucker for, like, forty minutes." Ben told him excitedly, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Kinda handsy. But it was so worth it 'cause they dropped me right in front of this crazy hot girl." He chuckled, and Tucker's eyebrows rose.

"Oh. I have not heard these details." Ben nodded excitedly.

"Oh, dude. She thought I was hilarious." Tucker shrugged, proud of his friend.

"Of course." But Ben wasn't done.

"Listen, she just moved here from L.A. Man, long dark hair, just gorgeous smile, her name was..."

"Ava?" Tucker interrupted. He didn't look so happy anymore. In fact, he looked downright annoyed, maybe even angry in fact.

"Yeah." Ben nodded, then his own smile faded into confusion. "Wait, how did you know... " And Tucker held up his own phone to reveal he had a picture of the girl that Ben, in fact, wanted to go out with. The girl that Ben had met in the club that very night.

"I'm going out with her tomorrow night." He stated, and Ben's entire high was gone.

(*sigh* Okay, let me explain the hiatus. I have two very plausible reasons to why I didn't want to update this story. Actually, I have a few, but here's the two that really get me
One: I'm tired of all the Update comments! Don't get me wrong, I love hearing that you guys want me to continue this story, but its all the same comment over and over and over again! It drives me crazy, and makes me not want to update. I want to hear your opinions, what you found funny, and what you want to see more of!
And two: I have found that suddenly I have a life outside of Wattpad, which didn't used to be the case. I'm studying more for school, I go to a technical college early in the morning before high school to go out and build a house, I'm going out with friends more and trying to be more social, I have to pay attention to my family, and I am in love with the most wonderful guy in the world, so he takes up a lot of my attention.
I promise, I will update this more, and the truth will be revealed)