Tucker and Brooke's One Night Stand

(Warning! This chapter may be graphic! Don't read out loud!)

Tucker had just broken up with his girlfriend and he was ready for some ladies. So he went out to a party with Brooke, who was the only one who wasn't busy and he someone with him to show off his flirting. At least, that what he said. Brooke was sure that he was just nervous because he hadn't been able to hook up with anyone since Vanessa.
So she went with him to the party and he pretended to flirt with her. A bunch of other girls came around and began to flirt with him and he was loving it! Brooke was also having fun, getting a little tipsy and flirting with all these girls' boyfriends.
But the more and more they had to drink, the more and more all these other people weren't looking at nice and Brooke and Tucker were having fun with each other.
Soon, they had a lot of friends who were willing to drive them home. So when they got upstairs, they looked at each other. They didn't want to go into the apartment Tucker shared with Ben and Danny, for they had some ideas forming in their drunken minds. So instead, they went down the hall to Brooke's way smaller apartment.
In her apartment, there was a kitchen that had a regular fridge and a mini fridge made solely for alcohol. She had an end table with chairs around it for a kitchen table with a counter separating it from the living room. In the living room, she had a huge, beer stained red couch and a giant white chair that looked bowl shaped and a huge flat screened TV. behind the living room was the bed with a curved metal bed frame and a dark red duvet comforter and tan pillows that used to be white. The floor was hardwood with a red rug underneath of the bed and two black nightstands with white lamps on them. It definitely looked like a bachelorette pad.
As they walked in, Tucker turned around and slammed into Brooke, kissing her and fondling her hard, shutting the door behind her. She returned the kiss while ripping his shirt in half and rubbing his small abs. He reached down her pants and stuck his hand into her panties, rubbing her clit. They sort of waddled over to the bed in this position and she pushed him down, unbuckling his belt. And it was all downhill from there.