Prologue

*Edited*

Prologue

*Don't forget to leave a comment or vote*

"Queen, we have no clue how she got away." Carl, one of my men told me. I growled angrily and grabbed onto his neck. I twisted my hands and snapped his neck flawlessly.

"Don't tell me such bullshit," I shouted at the corpse lying on the ground. "Someone find that woman and kill her. I won't stop 'till I get my hands on that baby." I ordered. The rest of my men who were standing around quickly exited the room.

I walked into my laboratory where the other three babies were. One baby notice me and began crying.

"Oh hush little one, she might have gotten away but –," my sentence was cut short when Daniel, one of my leaders, flung my door open.

"My Queen." he bowed. I glared at him "Why did you burst through my door with such force Daniel?" I questioned. He stood up.

"We're under attack, the woman that stole Abilene brought troops with her." Daniel stated frantically. My anger rose.

My hands were engulfed with black smoke and my eyes were probably red from the fact that Daniel stepped back in fear.

"Kill them, Kill them all!" I ordered. He nodded and ran out the door. I watched my men and the enemy fight. I looked at the three babies that were crying hysterically. It was giving me a headache.

"Shut up!" I yelled at them. It only made them cry harder. I gritted my teeth in anger. "That's it" I spat out.

I broke the window and jumped through it. I landed on one of those bloodsuckers and tore their throat out with my magic.

I pushed his body off mine and faced one of the mutts that must have come along with that bitch. This one stood taller than the rest and had a shiner coat of fur. I then knew it was the Alpha bitch that stole Abilene from me.

"You stupid mutt, give me my child back." I yelled. She shifted into her human form and threw a dagger at me. I dodged it and sent a stream of fire in her direction. The bitch moved out of the way and stood there with daggers ready.

"She's not you child Vasilisa, I'm not going to stand here and watch you destroy the word using those four babies for your own pleasure." she said, staring darkly at me. I smirked sadistically and let out a laugh.

"You forgot something Alethea, These four created the world and they can easily destroy it, no matter how far away they are, they'll always find each other. You better do a real good job keeping them apart because once their reunited, the world will be ruled by the only race worth it." I sneered. I raised my hands, feeling the power coursing through them.

Her eyes widened as the ground shook beneath her. I smirked and raised my hands up higher. The ground shook, cracked and split in half. She gave me one last frightening look before falling through the cracks.

"Say hi to Satan from me." I smiled and waved as she screamed. Once I couldn't hear her I pushed the ground back together and walked away.

The humans I hired were dying drastically. I actually had to thank the mutts and bloodsuckers for helping me get rid of them. They were nothing but a nuisance.

"Filthy humans." I shook my head. I entered my laboratory only to see everything destroyed. The tables were broken, the couch was ripped and flipped over. The windows, other than the one I broke, were smashed and the walls had holes in them.

I then notices how eerily quiet it was. My fear grew as I searched the room for the other three babies. They were nowhere to be found.

I screamed in agony as I broke the already broken wall further. Daniel came rushing in, despite his bad wounds.

"My Queen, what is the matter." he asked. My eyes were blazing with anger and my skin began to heat up. Daniel, being the idiot he is, stood and watched. Then again, he knew that if he left without my permission I would kill him without a second glance.

"The children are missing, find all of them and make sure they're not dead or you're all dead!" I screamed. Daniel winced but nodded then bolted out the door.

A few minutes passed and my anger subsided. All that was left was a cold hearted witch.

I was so deep in thought that I almost missed the sound of crying behind the closet door. I opened it and there laid baby Celosia, the element of fire. She bawled and thrashed around on the floor. I picked her up and rocked her.

Then an idea came to mind.

"Cecelia!" I called. She came rushing in my room and bowed her head.

"Queen Vasilisa" she said. I smirked, I love this power.

"Take this baby and take good care of it, make sure no one gets a hold of her, if she's missing, I'll have your head." I ordered her. She gazed at the baby with astonishment and love. She nodded frantically and carefully took the crying baby out of my hands.

It immediately stopped crying and looked at Cecelia. I sent her out of my office and laid back in my chair. "Good Riddance." I sighed, unbuttoning some of the buttons on my shirt. AN idea then came to mind.

"Daniel!" I called out. He came to my door and bowed

"Yes my Queen." he answered. I sent him a sultry smirk and slowly walked over to him. I popped his shirt collar and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Show me how much of a queen I am to you." I whispered in his ear.

He shivered but obeyed.

So this is the prologue of Until Dawn, I hope you all enjoyed it. The first chapter will be up on Monday
(Hopefully)

~xAerodynamicMotionx