XXIII

Lol, Messed up chapter numbers. oops😏.

Anyways, here's chapter 23. I have to start writing again since I only have one pre-written chapter left.

I also noticed how I haven't written a scene where they fall asleep in a while. Chapter 24 will have that.

Speaking of chapters, why don't we get on to this one!

*💜Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on my book, it is always appreciated💜*

|||||

#Previously on Until Dawn#

"Who was that?" He questioned. I closed my eyes, I really didn't want to know why she was here and what she was here for.

"That, my friend, was the queen of the witches, Vasilisa" I told him. His eyes widened.

"Isn't that Dawn's crazy mother that want to kill her?" Once he said that I felt my world come to a complete stop. Fuck, fuckity fuck, fuck fuck. Shit, why, how did I forget that information?

"She wants Dawn, she's here to take Dawn away and use her for her power" I whispered.

I felt my wolf lurch forward in compete rage.

No one will take her away from me, she's mine! He roared inside my head. Calm down, I tried to reassure my wolf. He only growled.

She won't get away with her if I have anything to do with it.

|||||

Chapter 23!

Dawn's POV

I laughed at a line said from the TV then groaned in pain.

"It hurts to laugh," I wined. She only chuckled at my pain.

"Don't laugh at my pain, when your time comes I'll make sure to laugh at your pain." I scowled. It only made her laugh louder. I grabbed the remote and turned the volume up. I didn't want to hear her laugh. It sounds like a mixture between a dying cat and constipation.

When she calmed down she looked at me and smiled. "Where's your boyfriend?" She asked.

I shrugged. "He's not my boyfriend."

Liberty gasped and shot up. "But you're mates!"

"And?"

"And!? Dawn he's your mate, automatically making him your boyfriend!" her voice got higher as she spoke. Damn, she was getting really worked up about this topic.

"Why are you getting so worked up about this topic?" I asked her.

"You don't understand how angry he would be if he heard this conversation."

"Oh I've already had this conversation with him and he get pretty upset," I said under my breath.

"Seems like mates is a big deal in your community."

She sighed. "It really is, you wouldn't understand the feeling of finding your mate after waiting for them for years." Years?!

Almost like she read my mind she replied. "Yes years, every wolf is taught about the magic of mates at a young age. Did you know Diego's a virgin?"

My eyes almost popped out of my head. A virgin? No way.

For some odd reason I burst out laughing. My eyes watered as I let out loud guffaws as slowly sank to the floor. I could feel Liberty's confused gaze on me.