VII

*Edited*

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

🎄🎄🎄🎉🎊🎁🎁🎄🎊🎊🎉

This author's note was written last night because I know i'm not going to have any time updating on Christmas.

I'm pretty stoked for gifts and the foooooddddd.
👅💦💦💦
But anyways, i wont leave such a long Authors note like last time, Adios Amigos.
☃⛄️⛄️
*Don't forget to leave a comment and Vote on every chapter, it is always appreciated❤️❤️💙*

|||||

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"Why are you down here so late?" he pulled away from me. He went into the cupboards and took out a glass, filling it with water and gave it to me. I didn't realize how much I needed it until now. I drank it down greedily and wiped my mouth when I was done.

"I was looking for garbage bags, Liberty's room is a mess and I wanted to clean it up" I explained. He turned to look into the pantry and threw a box of black garbage bags at me.

"Go back to bed, it's late" he said and was about to walk up the stairs when I stopped him.

"Thank you, for helping me out there," I said, fiddling with my fingers. He looked at my fingers before looking back at my face.

"There's no need, I would have done it again"

|||||

Chapter 7 Enjoy!

"Dawn, Dawn!" I heard someone scream in my ear, jolting me awake. I caught a glimpse of Liberty's face before I face planted into the floor.

"Ow." I groaned. I heard Liberty faintly giggle above me before she pulled me up.

"Sorry 'bout that, but it's almost 3 in the afternoon and you haven't gotten up yet, I know we haven't seen each other in a few years but I remember in school how you would wake up at the crack of...Dawn."

I rolled my eyes at her stupid pun but was shocked at how late I got up.

"I don't know, I guess I was really tired." I yawned, stretching out my arms and hearing my stiff bones crack.

Then a wave of pain hit me. I groaned and clutched onto my arm that was burning. I then had a strong urge to use the washroom. I stood up.

"Shit, Dawn are you okay? Did Diego tire you out last night?" I looked at her in confusion.

"I was with you yesterday so I don't know what you're talking about." I groaned out.

"Don't act stupid, I heard the fight between my brother and that ass Vincent, you were downstairs for a long time, and I thought you had a quickie then came back upstairs." before she could laugh I put a finger up to her lips.

"I swear if you say one more thing about your brother and me, I will throw you down the stairs, bring you back up, and throw you back down."

She knew I was serious and smiled at me but it only lasted a few seconds once she noticed my stumbling.

"Seriously though, are you okay?" Liberty can be a jokester most of the time but when it comes to health and safety within her family and friends, she becomes mother hen.