I

*Edited*

Chapter one is here!

( The picture is what i imagine Dawn's hair and eyes look like, the actual face is not her)

Enjoy,

*Don't forget to leave a vote and/or comment <3*

||||||

"Dawn you hoe, you have to come visit me this month." My friend Liberty yelled down the speaker. I winced back from her loud voice.

"Okay, okay quit yelling." I shushed her. She giggled over the line.

"I'm serious Dawn, we haven't hung out since before graduation! And it's been three years! I haven't seen you in a while and I miss you." She said.

She was right, we haven't done anything but chat on the phone and text occasionally. Liberty lived somewhere in San Francisco while I lived In Toronto, Canada. We both attended a boarding school in San Francisco. Once school was finished, I moved back to Canada because I didn't want to leave my root quite yet.

"You know what, you're coming to visit me," she said.

"Uh, no I'm not" I told her.

"Uh, yes you are" she mocked. I rolled my eyes at her foolish behaviour.

"Yeah, okay, because I have the money for that right? C'mon Liberty I can't even keep up with rent, how the hell am I supposed to afford a five hour trip across North America to see you?"

"Don't worry – I got all that covered, your plane leaves tomorrow at 12, don't be late, I have to go bye" Before I could speak she hung up.

She knew I hate when people spend their money on me, which is probably why she hung up so fast. She knew I was going to start yelling.

Liberty was granted with the lifestyle of being rich, I on the other hand was raised in an orphanage. I left at the age of 18, and is now 21. I had a well-paying job but the manager there was so stupid. I'm not sure if she even attended school, then again she probably got the job from her parents owning the business.

"Hello?" Her voice was slurring. Sounded like she was drinking.

"Hey Miranda, I can't come in for the next month... uh – My r – roommate is sick." I cringed at the lie I made. If I didn't stutter then maybe she would believe it.

"Really? For a whole month?" she obviously didn't believe me now.

"Uh yes, she caught prostitute... Itis..." Well fuck, that lie went down the drain quickly.

"Oh, yeah I've heard of it, my mom has gotten it before." her voice sounded so casual, like she was telling the truth.

"You have? I mean you have! That great, now there's a reason so I'll see you in a month's time bye."

I placed my phone down and looked around my room. I lived by myself, with the exception of a roommate, in a two story house. My roommate was currently out, probably doing something stupid like drinking or having a threesome.

Yeah, she was a... stripper... and a prostitute. Well my lie wasn't completely a lie.

So imagine my surprise when I'm invited to a strip club with my friends and see her dancing on stage with a bunch of bills in her ass.

My phone buzzed, indicating I got a text message. I looked at my phone to see a message from Liberty.

Liberty: