XV

Update. Update. Update. Update. Update.

^^^^^^^^^^So kewll

^^^^^^^^^^
So kewll

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, it is greatly appreciated and thank you to those who vote and comment on my chapters. Hearts for you❤️💙💛💜💚*

|||||

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"You guys can come out now" I whispered in case those two were standing at my door.

Brooklyn came out of my closet and Autumn climbed back inside from the window.

"Okay, my closet and Window are across the room from my bed, you two have got to teach me how you move so fast" I ordered.

"It's something you have to learn little one" Autumn whispered. I giggled and froze.

"Did I just giggle" I whispered out. I felt so weird giggling. It sounded like one of those preppy school girls that love to laugh. They both smiled and nodded.

"I knew there were people here" Liberty's Voice yelled. I whipped around to face the angry stares of Liberty and Diego.

Well, shit

||||||

Chapter 15!

"Get out!" Diego roared. Brooklyn hid behind me while Autumn stood her ground.

"Mr. Alpha sir, we apologize for entering your house unexpectedly but I assure you, we're not here to harm you" Autumn said, sincerity laced in her tone. Diego's glared didn't falter one bit, if anything her speaking made him angrier.

"I will not associate with Witches" He said darkly. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. I've only heard him talk like this when Vincent was an issue, why is he being so cold towards them?

"We are not witches!" Brooklyn exclaimed angrily from behind me. Liberty growled causing Brooklyn to shrink behind my frame.

"Okay, okay, let's all calm down and have a civilized conversation without someone ripping someone else's head off" I said. Liberty and Diego looked hesitant but nodded while keeping their gaze on the two standing beside me.

"Why are you here?" It was Liberty who spoke up and her voice had no emotion in it, almost as if it wasn't her speaking.

"We're here to train Dawn and help her master her powers" Autumn said in a strong voice. She was talking as if their voices weren't bothering her at all.

"Our pack sorceress can help her, she doesn't need help from two witch stray always" Liberty said. Brooklyn, who was sitting beside me, stiffened.

"We are not associated with witches!" she yelled. I could tell that being compared to witches was pissing her off. Another word from either of them can push her to her limits.