XXV

I'm sorry for the late update But I HAVE AN EXCUSE.

I Inherited migraines from my family so when summer and spring roll around, the heat and sun rays cause migraines and i had a really bad one today. I already came home because of those migraines.

It sucks.😞

But anyways, heres the chapter you've all been waiting for...

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, it is always appreciated*

||||||

Previously on Until Dawn

"What was that about?" He asked. I looked at the clock to see it display 12:55.

"Can we talk about it in the morning?" He didn't like the idea but complied none the less. He rested his head on my boobs and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Shouldn't you be comforting me, not the other way around?" I asked. I heard him let out a short laugh before looking up at me.

"Yes but your boobs are comfy" He then nuzzled his head in my boobs. I didn't know whether to be uncomfortable of not.

I then felt a sharp pain on the lower part of my breast.

"Diego!" I shouted. Did he bite me?

"Sorry." He said, removing his face from the middle of my chest and flipping us over so I was resting on his chest.

"Maybe I should bite your nipples, see how you feel about that."

"Don't you dare."

|||||||

Chapter 25!

I watched as a short burst of flames in the shape of a sphere struck the fireproof dummy directly in front of me. The force of the ball was weak as the dummy hardly moved. Of course it is implanted into the ground.

"Again!" Autumn shouted. We've been, well I've been shooting and practising my element for a good part of the afternoon. After Liberty and I came back Autumn and Brooklyn were waiting. They finally wanted to start training me.

"Another one." I heard Brooklyn murmur behind me. Now they're turning into some type of Dj Khalid motivators?

"I've literally been shooting at the same dummy for the past hour Autumn, can I have a break?" I pleaded.

"No! We've been practising for over an hour and you haven't even knocked over the dummy yet, were not finished until you at least turn him over." She said.

"Well maybe if you guys didn't hammer the thing into the ground we would have been done a long time ago." I retorted angrily.

"Dawn that dummy is representing a human and, depending on their mass, how close they are to the earth. If you're fighting a really strong guy your attacks have to be powerful. If you can't even knock over a dummy then you can't fight." Brooklyn told me.

My brain immediately went to the dream I had last night.

I couldn't make them fight alone. I don't want them to get hurt and I want to be the one fighting against my mother.

Without uttering another word I rubbed my hands together.

"Think of something that makes you furious." I heard Brook whisper to me. I thought about my mother.