XXXII

I'm so sorry for the late update. Ugh, school is killing me. Luckily, I have exams next week and then I'm out of school. *Praise the lord*

But anyways, here's the long awaited chapter

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated*

*Preciously on Until Dawn*

"I can read this, I know Morse code" I exclaimed. Megan squealed happily and sat beside me. I studied the book closely and began putting the letters together.

"For when the light and darkness collide,

They with both strive to success, but only one will conquer,

The one who possesses the power of fulmination can conquest the misty cloud of the wicked,

Darkness will eternally fall immediately upon the first lights arrival."

|||||||
Chapter 32!

I flipped through the rest of the book to see blank pages. Those were the only words in the entire book.

"What the hell does that even mean?" I asked. Megan looked like she was thinking hard. Her entire face was scrunched up, her eyebrows furrowed together, and her chin being squished against the hand she was resting on.

"Megan." I called. She snapped out of her thoughts and jumped up like he was shocked.

"What?"

"Do you have any idea what this means?" I asked her. She hesitated before nodding slightly.

"I have a hunch, but I cannot tell you until I am completely sure I'm right." She said.

"Does it have anything to do with what's going on?" I asked. She nodded.

"It a really great factor in this scenario." She said. I nodded

"I suggest you regroup with your element friends and train. I can feel the evil approaching, and fast. You guys need all the time and help you can get." She told me.

"Is there any one you know who also had magic and that is willing to help us?" I asked her. Her face lit up.

"Oh I knew that magical book club would work." I heard her mumble to herself. Book club? Magical book club?

"I know some people."

|||

"Okay!" Autumn announced. Brook and I were standing in front of her as she spoke.

"So it seems that our little fire element here has more to it." She said. She walked up to me with a smirk on her face.

"Your real mother has claimed you, thus unlocking a dormant ability inside of you," She grabbed onto my hands and held them out in front of me. A visible jolt of electricity passed by.